Coronavirus: WHO backflips on virus stance by condemning lockdowns

The experts are providing the intelligence.

which experts???

The Lab Coats. Fauci and his cabal.

1 Like

Cabal. Lol.

You donā€™t know about that?

The Faucci Caberet

Bro, I have said enough about this subject to last a lifetime.

This last lie, where they corroborated with China that there was no evidence of this virus being spread person to person proved them to be untrustworthy. Iā€™d never thought the WHO to be untrustworthy. When exploring this, I found out that China is the country that sponsored the current leader to lead the WHO, they also made large loans to his country of origin and heā€™s the only person ever appointed to head the WHO, who is not a medical doctor. Once heā€™s gone, everything can then be reevaluated IMO.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been dining in and shopping for months now.

Those who are scared should cower in their corners in their house.

Donā€™t tell me what to do however.

3 Likes

You have learned to co-exist with Chinese Wuhan Virus. Bravo Zulu. +10.
:+1::clap::+1:

1 Like

My wife and I have been out working since the beginning.

Weā€™ve been to every state(in the lower 40), and usually hit at least 2 different states daily. Been to almost all of the ā€œhotspotsā€.

At the beginning we considered not working until it blew over, but quickly realized that life must go on and we were going to have to live with this virus for years to come.

Life must go on.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sick and tired of dealing with my mother the martyr, whom I talk to by phone.

ā€œI wish I could work out in a gym.ā€

Why canā€™t you?

ā€œYour fatherā€™s at the age where I donā€™t want to make him sick.ā€

ā€œNow that my hairā€™s longā€”not that I have a choiceā€¦ā€

Why donā€™t you have a choice?

ā€œI donā€™t want your father to die.ā€

My dad is 86. Would he without coronavirus live longer than Frank Langella (am still nutty about that actor) in Dracula?

Fat lot of good that did him. Sir Lawrence Olivierā€™s Von Helsing killed him by forcing him out in the sunlight at the end.

Some of these peering out the blinds types need to be forced into the sunlight. Who knows? They might find they like it.

3 Likes

WHO is right on this one.

1 Like

Your article is from Juneā€¦Sweden is now moving away from its no lock down policy.

ā€œSweden will shift away from its early coronavirus strategy of opting against lockdown measures and instead embrace restrictive measures adopted by most of its neighbors amid growing case numbers in the countryā€

1 Like

Iā€™m not working but that is because i am retired. However we pretty much do what we want to.

Eating out, shopping, i go to the shooting range, and we traveled by plane about a month ago. Have had a couple of medical procedures done during all this.

Iā€™m just not going to stay home and quiver in fear.

p.s. The company i used to work for never did shut down or even slow down. :grin: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Oh i would get tired of that too. Great post. :+1:t2: :clap:

1 Like

I for one am glad that my elderly parents are taking the pandemic seriously.

They arenā€™t being fearful, but careful.

1 Like

I also have been going out and enjoying life butā€¦while considering whether or not Iā€™m placing myself in a bad position to catch the virus. If I go into a restaurant/barā€¦I tend to sit at the barā€¦away from everyone and the traffic pattern. I carry a small bottle of sanitizer that I use coming and going. If itā€™s crowded, I donā€™t go in. If it becomes crowdedā€¦I leave. Iā€™ll respect everyone and wear a mask when entering a rooftop and upon arriving at the spot Iā€™ll use, I take it off. Thus farā€¦all good in life.

Iā€™ll wear a mask entering a restaurant (for what thatā€™s worth) but take it off at the table. Keep sanitizer in the car.

Have not only not had the virus but donā€™t know but 1 person who has had it. Not a close friend but 1 person that i know who they are.

All the panic is nonsense.