Coronavirus Thread Political

Man. Be safe my friend! Take the appropriate precautions and use good hygiene!

1 Like

Lol, there was a good supply last week. It the shelves are low Iā€™ll get another pack lol. What I donā€™t want to see is another picture of people up in the air like the one above. Iā€™m sitting down and that make me catch my breath. Heights are my big fear. This is just something to be mindful of hygiene at this point.

Start doing some extrapolations from this. 10% of the infected require hospitalization, 2% die.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/1237799918439411712

1 Like

Definitely. Not worried right now, just seems more possible now.

1 Like

This is the reality we all need to be preparing for. Sure, the likelihood of any one person getting this and dying from it remains low, relatively speaking. But on a macro-scale, this is going to have substantial repercussions!

1 Like

And cuting out important persons because they donā€™t have a security rating does what to the situation?

CB2 receptors are primarily located in the lymphatic system. Fillā€™er up! :wink:

Make no mistake. This will impact every single one of us here to one degree or another. In our communities. In our work associations. In our families even.

Watch it Sir Sneaky, an admin deleted one of my posts for the use of the word ā€œarseā€?

1 Like

2 Likes

So roughly 25-50% of the population? Give or take, thatā€™s a wide margin

It is.if we accept the low number as likely thats 7 million hospitalized and 1.4 million dead. More perhaps when you think about who would be displaced from the hospitals.

Even if he washed his hands and coughed in his sleeve?

1 Like

Cough and sneeze into your towel.

1 Like

The hypothetical dead rally goer?

Wash your hands, cough in your sleeve. If youā€™re at risk, get in the bubble. Mileage may vary.

1 Like

To no ones surprise. I wonder if they will also shoot down a bailout for Hotels and Cruise lines?

https://twitter.com/geoffgarin/status/1237814353577066497

If he washed his hands and coughed in his sleeve, he should be good. Do you have any non-hypothetical rally goers?

Because itā€™s ripe for abuse. Two weeks vacation for the sniffles.

People shouldnā€™t go to work while sick.