Coronavirus Thread Political

Look it up, it lists the ingredients. They just got the mixture right.

I posted this in the other thread, but would like to talk about the politics of it here.

The WHO finally came out and declared COVID-19 a pandemic.

I count them about three weeks late, perhaps even 6-8 weeks late. What was the holdup?

1 Like

I get what you’re saying. I have every individual ingredient that they put in any of their rubs. I have all of that already, and much cheaper. Even better, the mixture is always just right, no matter what I’m seasoning. :wink:

What was your criteria for the pandemic and what is the WHO’s?

■■■■■■■ Chinese.

3 Likes

Most transparent administration ever.

https://twitter.com/Clay1016/status/1237783032481878018

1 Like

What was D Trump saying about the coronavirus 3 and 6-8 weeks ago?

On what planet is it reasonable for the White House to order federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified?

If everyone gets coronavirus the death rate will be a lot lower and it will not be a big deal. Also it’s just the flu (which is not a pandemic). Everyone can get tested, but there’s not need to test, testing doesn’t do anything. There’s and endless list of crap and now we are saying welp the WHO is late on this. The WHO has been telling the nations of the world it’s a BIG DEAL and that the nations of the world were not being serious about so I don’t know what people want from WHO know that laughed it off in the past.

Why would those discussions be classified?

That makes no sense.

This is beyond messed up.

Right? I was thinking…only if it’s below zero outside…steak on the grill or no steak at all…

He’s just making it worse. Now he is showing complete and total paranoia about the outbreak here in the US. Not a good look for him.

If it’s below zero outside maybe soup is perfect ticket…save the cow man…save he cow.

1 Like

That’s what I was saying…The cow doesn’t get cooked in a damn oven…no matter what. Soup would be a great thing. My wife makes the best homemade soups.

He gets to control the message that way…plus it puts a threat on everyone’s job. IF the medical guys leak stuff, he’ll get rid of them…and replace them with a teamster. No offense to teamsters!!!

1 Like

Yes, it does make it worse.

Maybe he has symptoms. :man_shrugging:

As we’ve seen with light bulbs, chik-fil-a and climate change you are going to have a ■■■■■■■■ of people do things they are told not to out of spite.

https://twitter.com/joshbarone/status/1237757020117368832

1 Like