Coronavirus Thread Political

you are right! the entire thread discussion and education can be read by interested party since it has been linked.

Complete fabrication, sure you were. This is part of the post you responded to in that thread

Not good, there is no reason to expect our rates to be dramatically different from the worlds

``.

Right, I just quoted my own statement exactly word for word.

what a novel idea…so did i.

Nope, not trying to make an appeal to xenophobia and racism

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1239685852093169664?s=19

You haven’ proven anything wrong. My statement was just as I said, limited to shipping delays if we canceled passenger flights.

The claim which was baseless was that I’d said there would be no more than a 2-3 week interruption in the supply chain period.

I never made such a statement.

What the hell?

How is that racist and xeonophobic?

This virus originated in Wuhan Province in China.

What is the name of this particular virus?

It’s called the Chinese Virus, says it right in the tweet.

Stop trying to rewrite history, the post speaks for themselves and were quoted in their entirety. You were wrong on a subject. You got corrected …move on

I can only hope that you are being sarcastic. Does anyone think that calling it “Chinese virus” is a good idea going forward?

Who refers to Covid-19 as “Chinese Virus” other than Trump and other right wingers?

Parse away

There are more case outside of China then inside it.

Virus don’t have nationality.

I’m thankful everyday that Trudeau doesn’t use twitter.

I thought he used twitter as it should be used by leaders of countries for dissemination of important information; condolences and support?

He doesn’t use it, some aid in his office does.

There is one USA state that doesn’t have any occurrences of the coronavirus. Has there been any explanation why this is the case as it does appear to be a little strange.

Thanks @CanadianJudo for the clarification.