Coronavirus Thread Political

Today’s GOP.

1 Like

I’ll be avoiding political rallies. :wink:

2 Likes

They keep you from touching your mouth and nose. And my point was TSA should be wearing them.

Oh…so United states being behind the rest of the world is now normal?

Oh you mean like contaminated labs?

Breaking news.

Congressional negotiators reached an agreement Wednesday to spend $8.3 billion on an emergency funding bill to fight and contain the coronavirus.

The deal still must pass the House and Senate but tamps down concerns about a standoff between the House Republicans and Democrats over the cost of vaccines. That disagreement was settled overnight, and the spending package is now apparently ready for floor votes.

The bill is expected to easily pass through both chambers.

I don’t think this is good news will obviously mean those without coverage will not be proactive about testing.

1 Like

Might want to read the article more closely. No, a formal framework was not adopted, however,

“The last administration asserted FDA jurisdiction over testing, and the development of tests like this,” Pence said.

Which is what they are talking about when they said.

According to the FDA, draft guidance for laboratory-developed tests was proposed in 2014, to replace a “policy of enforcement discretion” with regard to cracking down on such tests, where the FDA sometimes chose to intervene and other times not.

Not formerly adopted as binding regulation but was what they were doing already at their discretion.

I get ya. It appears that Hubei Province is some kind of hot zone…and if you remove the active cases from there. There is 10,000 cases world wide.

So the question is why Hubei. What happened there that isn’t happening anywhere else?

FDA has always had oversight on medical tests before they go public.

Canada taking this a little to serious.

You’ll have to ask the President that.

He’s the one whose VP blamed a policy that wasn’t even in force for the slowness.

11 million people stacked on top of each other in unsanitary conditions, plus the possible dormant respiratory issues caused by pollution you mentioned the other day.

Makes me wonder about Italy, though.

Maybe better than this. Iran unleashes military to combat Coronavirus.

Holy crap! They’re in a really, really bad spot. Maybe some good can come out of this over there after all. I’d never wish illness on anyone, but if a revolution could arise out of this chaos there, maybe it’s a silver lining?

The youth are for a western Iran. The youth don’t seem to be affected…

Like you, I don’t wish illness, but ■■■■ the ayatollah.

Man, if this could help expedite a coup, it would really change a lot of things globally. For the better. I dislike prefacing it on the notion of a global pandemic, but I’ve also lived through more than my fair share at this point.

Calm down everyone, Stable Genius is on top of everything!
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1235411751950221312?s=20

3 Likes

My God the moron just learned that 1000s of people die from the flu every year and thinks no one else knows it either. Such an idiotic blithering ■■■■■■■■

We suck.

But HE TALKS LIKE US!!

Yes, I believe that.

2 Likes

Not likely unless their doc’s are completely incompetent.

The symptoms are different, particularly the pneumonia which actually kills patients with Covid19.