Coronavirus Thread Political II

Even under war powers act down here in the states, it would NEVER be allowed to blockage a city, county, or state like that.

The only way that happens is for the constitution to somehow be suspended.

Not really…its really simple to understand

Nope but my wife can out cook any scout

The war power act suspend most of the Constitution in Canada.

How many of them were “worshipped”?

It it was to the point where that was even being considered, a shortage of toilet paper would be the least of our problems. By that point most people would be taking it seriously and not caring if they could come or go. They would straight up lock their doors and not come out.

Most people in Canada are taking this deadly serious.
there are still a bunch of idiot.

Trudeau is doing everything in his power not to play the final card in his hand, pretty much begging people to do what is in their best interest themselves.

Not from way over here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not my problem

Too bad you let her run out of flour and yeast. Shoulda been prepared.

What’s he waiting for? It sounds like every progressive’s dream.

It’s the only thing I didnt find at the stores…
Not really my fault…but thanks for the attempt.

Like I said … you should have been prepared.

Not mine either.

We are fine…

You are the one who brought it up not me. Clearly it rests with you

For now.

He’s considering going against their advice and opening up parts of the country back to normal operation starting as early as a week or so from now.

I suspect that was one of many reasons why Dr. Fauci wasn’t in the room today…and likely never will be again.

The idea makes neither scientific nor economic sense.

1 Like

Mmmhmmmm… curious to see which way trump goes and if governors go with him?

This could be a really dumb move on his part just as the number climb and spike

Right the governors make the call and if they are wrong to reopen it’s their asses on the line more than Trump’s.

Hong Kong relaxed early and now they have hundreds of new cases.

Can you link us to an article where it is documented that Trump says he would go against the recommendations of the CDC and relax restrictions beyond what they considered acceptable?
You do know there was a reason for setting this up with a time limit of 15 days, to be re-evaluated then?