Coronavirus Thread Political II

They should do what trump suggests…what could go wrong?

You should think this out a little…

I’ll wait

We elected an absolute moron to be president, we’re getting what we deserve.

3 Likes

We did? I didn’t vote for him. I know only one person who admits they did. (Not counting his loyal subjects on this forum ofc.)

Brought what up?

But …

Does anyone, anywhere, in this great country, have any evidence that other non-medical type companies are going to manufacture ventilators?? Trump says GM and Ford are going to.

If this is going to happen, a supplier, a buyer, an engineer, a production planner, a resource person somewhere would be working on this.

Anyone? Anyone? :us: :elephant:

I assume America is doing the same as Canada on this front.

Small part factories can be retooled to make medical supplies its a matter of working out the logistic of getting licenses and blueprints.

Though 16 Canadian autoparts companies have agreed to do what they can to build the equipment, they won’t know what’s required until they see the engineering specifications and other product information, much of which is protected by intellectual property laws, Volpe said.

Current discussions include whether autoparts companies can be licensed to produce the equipment, alongside a purchasing commitment from the Canadian government.

It will be Trump who walks up to the podium next week and announces that all is well, get back to work.

And? Go parse someone else

We can only hope

I think you understand all will probably not be very well when he does that.

I hope he kinda does it… I wanna see who goes down that rabbit hole

I’ve seen us get through actual pandemics with the potential to devastate the country during which we never sabotaged our own economy and we survived as a nation just fine

This is not one of them.

Unless you are over 80 and in failing health already your chances of dying from the Chinese Corona Virus are next to nil.

I understand I addressed this a few times. I am just giving my limited exposure group of five people who contacted it.

Me - 37 year old male
Fiancé - 32 year old transgender/otherkin/gender fluid/Muslim atheist.

Neighbors
42 year old man
His wife she is under 40 I am pretty sure
Their 10 year old son

Of the five people the four adults had mild symptoms the child had a mild sore throat. I personally think the numbers Germany releases should be followed more as they have tested the most by a long shot.

Let’s see we have Trump…maybe Ronald Reagan, but no where near the blind allegiance that Trump garners.

Yep. The truth is…when people say “we’re better than this”… no “we” are not. I’m not worried a lick if Trump gets re-elected… Trump just reveals what a lot of people in this country really care about. What America markets itself to be and what it really is were always two different things.

The expected mortality rate of coronavirus is less than 1% in your groups age range. That you guys recovered in non-dramatic fashion was the likeliest result.

However, when you’re talking about something infecting a large part of the population…then small percentages will equate to large amounts of people that will get severely sick or even die. Some from your age group.

There what is? The question was asked and I answered it.

99.99% sounds like a pretty good figure.