Coronavirus Thread Political II

:roll_eyes:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html

4 Likes

Ya that isn’t true.

Dang, Nebraska, I was just going to post the exact same thing. Rollie eyes and all!

:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Idiocracy Lucy.

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Things to consider: I saw plenty of condoms left on the store shelves.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

No …

What a fantasy world you live in. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

After this is over, we may also see a drop in the normal death rate among the elderly because so many of those who have serious underlying heath issues will have died a few months or years prematurely from COVID.

Buying time is exactly what flattening the curve is all about. Buying time takes pressure off emergency health care resources.

Oh, oh… :sunglasses:

The survey showed 55 percent of Americans approve of Mr. Trump’s strategy compared to 43 percent who disapprove.

The ratings show a reversal from last week where 54 percent had disapproved, but 43 percent had liked the president’s handling of the crisis.

Why are you rolling your eyes? Did you not see the question mark? That denoted a degree of skepticism, mostly because I would assume it would have been brought up during the Great China Virus name scandal.

1 Like

The new adage is maintain six feet of separation from your friends and hug your enemies. :wink:

2 Likes

What do you guys think about this?

A fiasco in the making? As the coronavirus pandemic takes hold, we are making decisions without reliable data

1 Like

No, he should let it stand. We should know who here is spreading gloom and doom, vs. keeping the spirits up and discussing how best to move forward to beat this virus and end the crisis. I have more risk than most of you here, being almost 73, yet I cringe at some of the negative “they (specifically Trump) should have done more” while at the same time claiming the actions taken will do no good. Negativity is never productive, particularly when it belabors hindsight.

2 Likes

did anyone watch Trump press conference it was so cringe.

What do you think about it?

Pretty much what I have been saying. People running with that 3.4% mortality rate were stupid and irresponsible.

1 Like

Good post old timer. It seems we elderly more vulnerable folks have a much more reasoned outlook on this event. Odd that, don’t you agree?

1 Like

That is…something…to witness. :cry: