Coronavirus Thread Political II

No, there aren’t. There are logistical issues, not a lack of planning.

What is going on in the Northeast right now?

What happened in California and Alabama to the vaccine?

Stop listening to the click bait jackwagons.

3 Likes

Not pointing fingers at either side, but this stuff should have been ironclad before delivery. It’s just lame we can’t even get this right.

You ever run a logistics operation?

Yes. Wasn’t Operation Warp Speed about logistics in part?

Launching a website for a multi-billion dollar company on January 4th. Being organized and on top of it is kind of my thing. I’m sure the OCD helps. :wink:

Still is. We’ll be fine.

Weather a factor? Computers have to be kept at sub-zero temps?

It seems like the microscope is on the government now.
They have had months to prepare for this.
It is hard to believe that the military screwed this up.
They have the highest levels of logistical movements.
Perhaps tomorrow we will discover what has happened.

Nobody screwed anything up.

I wasn’t “sick enough” for them to want to waste a test on me so I just self quarantined for two weeks. If we get to where we can do volunteer titer testing through the public health dept I’d be all in.

If I’ve got antibodies I’d be happy to donate as often as they’d let me because that was the first highly efficacious treatment identified particularly for patients with severe life threatening cases.

I rarely get headaches in spite of constant sinus issues. This headache was unlike anything I’d ever had. At times it felt like I had an aneurysm rupturing, at others just a steady painful pounding that never subsided.

Here is the ingredient list, taken from the handout I received when I got my vaccine 12 hours ago:

mRNA lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N, N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

That’s for the pfizer vaccine. I’m receiving the second dose on the 4th of January.
Side effects so far have been muscle pain and stomach cramps. Had some pretty gnarly dreams as well, which is why I’m now awake.

1 Like

You had covid back in May, right?

1 Like

There are claims that 3 people in the Pfizer trial and one in the Moderna trial had temporary signs of BP.

While far from proven to be factual even if true it’s not a big deal.

BP and similar conditions can occur anytime there is inflammation and/or direct pressure on the nerves.

At this point without a whole lot more evidence it’s just not something to worry about.

1 Like

Day traders hoping to cash in on miracles.

Pretty much every company that announced they had a possible treatment or vaccine got the same response because of the trillions of dollars being thrown around on Covid Treatment/Cure research.

1 Like

Late March, early April.

So Cedar Sinai may have done business with know quacks who were pumping up their stock value.

Possibly.

I’ve had the BP once already. My dad had it once as well.

Mine was about 15 years ago.

The doc isn’t a quack and I’ll l’ll gladly go with their credibility over yours any day as they are one of the most respected hospitals in the country.

I got Bell’s Palsy right before a big presentation in Detroit. That was fun. I got it on the other side a year later but then never again although I know there was some non-noticeable permanent damage.