Coronavirus Thread Political II

Since you know of this, can you please tell me what type of UV radiation results from UV light therapy? I’m going to assume it’s UVC but there may be more to this.

With that said, there’s also some more context that needs to be added. Is it a laser being directed into the blood stream through an IV or is it simply being outside?

Light therapy, for example, can be used for liver disorders such as jaundice in babies. You just let them sunbathe for a few hours on their back and stomach every day. Being outside will also do it. The thing is, UVC rays, the highest energy and therefore, the most dangerous, do not reach past the ozone layer, so a “topical” form of it, being absorbed through the skin, may not be a bad idea. On the other hand, if it’s a UV lamp or laser, then that’s a different story. UVC radiation can cause severe burning to the eyes and skin, as well as irritation to the respiratory tract. Using a lamp or a laser can also emit UVB rays; prolonged exposure to UVB rays can cause severe burning, and in hte long term, skin cancer.

And even if UVC and UVB rays are used, short term exposure has many benefits, apparently.

Internal use.

The doctor was describing internal use.

He tweeted about it and everything

Can you show us the tweet that this “doctor” tweeted?

Here ya go

Had an interesting effect on their stock price…

“Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells,” stated Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai

Looks like they are just using “low energy” UV rays, which are the least harmful. I don’t think it’d be too bad. Just limit exposure is all. It does penetrate into the dermis, but honestly, this is probably the safest way they could go about it.

I wonder why they haven’t done so. Why has their stock price on it way to where it was before the press release.

All fun questions to ask.

Stock often fluctuates. This may be simply a buying phase. Plus, the stock market is heavily dependent upon the public’s confidence in it, as well as supply and demand. If demand is high, then I predict that the price will rise as well. We’ll see.

Selling not buying. The 5 year line looks even worse.

It was a gimmick. I don’t begrudge them their right to make money.

I do note however the breakneck speed wirh which it was picked up in certain circles

Looks like their stock price rose and fell as a result of their rapid tests success and failure after it was discovered they were sourcing their tests from unapproved Chinese manufacturers.

This was before the uv announcement.

The uv announcement is 3-6 days later

Been doing the 185 nm ozone immersion therapy all year. Almost nothing comes into my home without getting immersed in ozone created by 185 nm uv.

Someone mention about Moderna being one shot or two.

The high efficacy of the Moderna vaccine was noted after two doses given 28 days apart. This is about the same level of effectiveness as the Pfizer vaccine.

But there is also evidence suggesting that just one dose of Moderna’s may stop the virus’s spread. A second document published on the FDA website Tuesday shows asymptomatic infection was reduced by 63 percent after the first shot.

More data are needed to fully understand that finding.

So I take it first shot is 63 percent while second shot put you in mid 90 percent from what I gather.

I’ve heard the moderna vaccine is the preferred of the three current front runners. I’m not exactly sure why other than efficacy and transportation methods.

Yeah that is what I’m hearing as well. I am worried about this Bell’s palsy thing thou…after experiencing it twice.

Sleeping with one eye open is freaky…

2 Likes

Well, you can keep that one on the government.

2 Likes

The incompetence continues.

That “article” is complete and utter bull ■■■■■

3 Likes

Is this one better?

1 Like

Slightly, but no.

I don’t think they are making it up. There are logistical issues that are happening through lack of planning.