Coronavirus Thread Political II

Keeps me more vigilant which is good.

You weren’t vigilant before?

Are they just as contagious?
Do they both have vaccines?
Are they both well known and researched viruses?
Do we know what they are like when they both happen during the same time period?
Has the flu overwhelmed our hospitals in the last 20 years?

I heard through the local forums for my neighborhood that two joggers got $400 citations for not being 6 feet from each other.

Many includind school and business closures as well. Legionaries outbreaks as well on local basies

1 Like

How many?

In avoiding infections diseases? No.

Hell yeah, easy revenue!

the true stat is 4-5x people have COVID 19 than is being reported.

In one respect, that’s good because that means the mortality is lower than currently calculated. In another respect it’s bad because more people infected means the more high risk people could be touched.

Weird.

the post I respond to said “2011”.

The quoted is part of the post once I quoted it.

Too easy.

is this english?

More than COVID-19, so far.

What is your point? That they are the same virus, thus we should treat them the same?

Italy must be making ■■■■ up then…

I just learned COVID-19 and the Flu are the same, like EXACTLY the same! This countries like Italy who have completely overwhelmed hospitals are making ■■■■ up because it is the same as the flu.

This deep state hoax is unnecessary

well written piece on Italy.

Which may well be the dumbest statement ever by unions

1 Like

19 million, up 4 million from the previous year.

180,000 hospitalizations

10,000 deaths

This flu season.

Demanding factoids in 2020 in the age of smartphones, just means that you’re trying to send someone on a goose chase. I’ll pass.

I don’t have a mental, physical or electronic spreadsheet of medical statistics… :joy:

1 Like