Coronavirus Thread Political II

Those people were joking too.

I swear, this is below high school level stuff :smile:

Everyone is wrong.

Trump mangled his words on it. I don’t think he was sarcastic. He did not suggest ingesting topical disinfectants.

Quit looking back and move forward.

Trump will revive this economy.

No he didnt mangle it. We are being led by an absolute idiot in one of the worst crisis to hit our nation in living memory.

1 Like

Everyone was wrong about what Trump meant including Trump himself?

Quit looking all the way back to…yesterday and earlier this morning.

Do you really think he is an idiot?

I think he is quite gifted and talented. I enjoy his rhetoric. It is American centric and not loaded with pandering platitude.

He has worked tirelessly through this crisis and any mangled passage during these briefings is quite human.

I appreciate his efforts and am glad he is the one in charge now.

Three strikes.

That is exactly how I see it. He may have meant sarcasm… Didn’t come across that way.

Or did he mangle it?

Ah its his american centric rhetoric that you like. Understood.

well no one else besides some Americans are going to try injecting bleach internally… American Centric!

1 Like

How many shares of lysol do you think Trump owns?

LOL So true.

Sounds like you made some good adjustments. Do you have key man insurance or business interruption policy?

1 Like
1 Like

did you see Razer, the gaming peripheral company sending a bunch of mask to Toronto? they created an entire automated assembly process in 24 days that is 13485 ISO certified that will produced 5M surgical face mask a month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_W7T3-Hndm/?igshid=1ucfank8jcjfw

1 Like

You got it.

He is the economy whisperer and best President the working class has had in a long time.

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1253784344780574724?s=20

yup so much love for the essential working class.

3 Likes

Well if even a portion this report is true the only thing that he is working tirelessly watching TV. And that is how I have always viewed him. He has other people do the work and then he takes credit for it. And he gets corrected at almost every press briefing. He really does think that he is a expert on all things and doesn’t have the smarts to know when to shut up.

2 Likes

Who is keeping 26 million unessentials from working?

Trump is pushing to get the back to essential.

Let’s see how those plans pan out. After all government enjoys a wide range of legal immunity.