Coronavirus Thread Political II

They are unConstitutional. He swore an oath.

Are they symptomatic?

2 Likes

You don’t want to answer my question?

They are laws. If Trump or anyone else wants to challenge the constitutionality, there is a process for that.

Have you finished answering mine?

I asked you first

They are unConstitutional laws.

You also started answering first.

Why do you wish to put words in people’s mouths?

1 Like

Which ones? Which parts are unconstitutional?

All of them. All parts.

I guess you got me there…my bad

To whom? :joy:

You’re wrong.

1 Like

In all seriousness, I need a shape-up so badly. My hair is woofing. If I couldn’t edge the sides and back with a pair of clippers I’d look like Billy Ray Cyrus.

I dunno, maybe it’s because I’m out here living my best quarantine life. I was in truly desperate straits during the Great Recession for awhile. But this one, I’m playing video games, catching up on HBO shows, puttering around in my garden-I have a garden now believe it or not-and eating fresh baked muffins for breakfast every morning. Plus my girlfriend hasn’t beaten me to death with a shovel out of sheer frustration. Yet.

1 Like

Are they?..Have they been challenged in the Supreme Court and been over turned already on grounds of not being constitutional? Or should we just go by your judgement?

I agree. I think what makes this whole thing more inflammatory was if you remember the passionate demonstration in January, where thousands showed up? It was huge. Now there’s a strong stay at home order, it’s been coming up on a month and now during this time they’re restrained, he signs this into law. It doesn’t affect me directly so I’m not losing sleep but I do hope my Virginian neighbors don’t take this infringement lightly? I wouldn’t.

1 Like