Coronavirus Thread Political II

I was quite impressed with Cuomo. He struck the right tone and knows the resources of his state well. With his leadership NY will make the best of this.

If Cuomo was running against Trump I would have a difficult decision and would not be unhappy to see him win.

I continue to be impressed with Governor Cuomo.

So you believe Trump was spreading misinformation? Okay then.

Valid point. What if he had shutdown travel in January? December?

1 Like

When has Trump ever cared that “people went nuts” about anything? And even if they would have, what sort of feckless pissant avoids doing what’s necessary because he’s afraid of the polls?

Oh ya, “I don’t want the cruise ship adding to my numbers” Trump.

And here he is again for everyone:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1220818115354923009

I listened yesterday. He was awright

Too ■■■■■■■ bad. I’d be astonished, and impressed, if he took an action that he knew (after consultation with the experts) to be the right one, regardless of how it went over. With his base, or anyone else.

Weren’t we all just told not to post Twitter links?

He doesn’t care about the market?

Nope.

Nothing random about my sharing of Trump’s relevant tweets.

2 Likes

You don’t believe that.

Well…
3f729174d03efd5dc7a938c63ddc0e431efea13e_2_500x500

He was on today also. He was good and right on mark with getting people to buy into reducing spread and helping fix this.

He did.

Ok, if you say so.

CDC should have been coordinating it all…but they dropped that ball.

Meanwhile the media was all about impeaching Trump.

To bad libs still can’t admit it.

3 Likes

Why, did they close the borders? This will travel through the entire country, the only question is how fast will it happen. If it happens fast, systems will be overwhelmed and things could get ugly. If it happens slowly, flattening the curve as it were, it can be handled much better. California is experiencing the fast version.

This is an important point.

The partisanship quite distracting.

Put the sports back on tv, or this is the only sport.

If Trump’s action was so good, why is the USA in such a parlous state now?

Perhaps the same thing. You’ve already admitted he screwed the pooch on reassuring us, or prepaing us for the potential reality of the crisis. In your scenario ( assuming he had behaved that way throughout his term :rofl: :joy:) at least I’d be tempted to believe the next thing he told us.