Cornell University leads the way with its vaccination program

in the end, sweeden may have gotten it right. just the same, the safest route right now seems to be to get vaccinated and then get covid. so maybe not so right. if we’re going to beat this thing, it seems to me we need to stop listening to the politicians trying to save us

covids timeline seems to be 6 months, not a year. it will end up being less than the flu, but we’ve got to go through it to get there

Yeah…I’ve even saying this for months. They don’t know jack…

no, you’ve been arguing in favor of their lock downs and mandates that do nothing but make you feel like you’re doing something.

I have a beautiful graph from June 8 2020 to June 7 2021 of my County’s daily positive cases and then daily percent positive. My own data and graphs. And it shows very nicely the ebb and flow of this thing. And the ■■■■ of it is that we have big up turns every 6 months with little upticks in between.

It’s looking like we are about to hit the October -December 2020 peak just a bit early this year. I hope I’m wrong.

100% vaccination rate will not change the outcome. We are seeing epidemics among the vaccinated.

In Israel recent data is consistent with zero vaccine effectiveness. The number of vaccinated cases closes corresponds to the fraction of the population that is vaccinated.

The same trends are occurring here, which explains the outbreak in Cornell in spite of 95% vaccination rate.

Not because of the politicians…but because of my own research into these matters. Not because I believe the politicians.

i’ve been pretty much alone preaching about the covid timeline since early last summer. the pattern has been there all along, regardless of any mitigation. vaccines, social distancing and hygene can protect you, the rest is garbage dreampt up by politicians to make themselves look good.

Yeah, ok.
Not only did I try to explain your mistakes in a respectful and conversational way, but I also tried to engage in a productive conversation about the topic.

Pretty clear you aren’t interested in the truth or real conversation, so have a great night.

i don’t need your explanations, they’re wrong. you think you know, but you don’t. according to you, the study is completely useless in the real world because its results only apply to it. thats pretty dumb of us to conduct studies that are useless

1 Like

ironic post is ironic.

its not irony. you’re wrong

Enjoy you night.

For every plane. There are millions of people in the northeast not getting infected.

Allan

Wait til winter.

Will less people be vaxxed in the winter?

Allan

No, psst, vaccinated people can get it and their immunity wanes over time.

1 chance in 5000, and have you ever heard of the upcoming booster shots.

The northeast will be okay.

Allan

I chance in five thousand when? It wanes remember? And if you think we have had a hard time getting people to get the vaccine, wait until you see what a tough sell boosters will be.

Boosters. Boosters. Boosters. Did I mention boosters shots.

Allan