Corey Lewindowsky: Womp Womp

Driving drunk is a petite crime?

You’re not going to get satisfactory conversation with a mouth breathing troll.

And they’re doing it exactly the way it has to be done…at a port of entry, not trying to cross illegally and then saying “Oh- I want asylum” as Doug tried to insinuate.

They’re asking for asylum legally and STILL getting taken and seoarated from their kids.

If he wasn’t so busy stopping the rise of the oceans, forcing people to buy health care and making sure boys and girls can shower together in schools then he could have stopped families being separated

Oh well, I’m sure he can get a shiny trophy and several million dollars to make you forget his incompetence.

Mom’s dead… over 20 years ago. Dad died earlier this year.
Feel free to post your name and address … thirstyboots.

ok. it is a big crime. I don’t personally know anyone that did it with a child in tow.

John Kelly let the cat out of the bag about this weeks ago and exactly why they’re doing it.

proof, facts, specifics

Nah. Wouldn’t want to waste the finger strength.

Could be a child out walking a dog or riding a bike right? Besides…this person you know could be a danger to their own children so maybe this lawbreaker should be removed from the children as a deterrent…

https://dhna0nwgp8ihl.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/30063414/Screen-Shot-2018-05-30-at-6.32.00-AM-678x381.png

nice Obama cages. Libs thought they were fine.

you are incoherent. I don’t know people that do that. I don’t drink and drive. I don’t do drugs. I don’t have friends that drink and drive or do drugs. I have a job that requires straight arrows.

So if you know anyone like that … put em in jail. They are not anyone I know.

naa … you got no facts.

You said maybe and then the post disappeared?

Glad you agree though that anyone committing a crime should have their children ripped from the parent. Considering over 10,000 deaths occur from drunk driven per year…I would think you’d be just as fired up about that too! Oh well, doesn’t fit the a Trump narrative…,

Ps…my condolences!

Well you certainly failed, nothing you said was either accurate or coherent.

Actuallly, yes. Its kind of like stop writing fraudulent checks and we’ll stop taking your children. Namely, obey our laws and there will be no problem.

1 Like

This administration created this situation. It is clear that they didn’t think it through. They are now having quite a time trying to figure out what to do. Trump owns this. He was the one that kept saying “Only I can fix the problems”. And now he is pawning it off on Congress to fix. Nice example of leadership.

Becoming a sociopath to own the libs.

1 Like

They knew there would be a backlash. Perhaps they underestimated how bad it would be, but they knew it was coming.