Corey Lewindowsky: Womp Womp

The children locked in cages beg to differ. Unless of course you think these are child actors.

I really need to see the evidence. your opinion does not count. was a DNA test performed? How was it determined that the mother is capable of caring for a child with down syndrome? A misdemeanor is not what happens when you come legally. She must have broken the law with her child. That’s not a safe thing to do.

Please be specific.

He wasn’t saying that about the disabled child. He just happened to say it at the same time a down syndrome girl separated from her mother was mentioned. The womp sound and the subject matter are coincidental, and not related at all.

SERGE

nice photoshop.

Irrelevant. She’s 10 and incarcerated by our government. We’re better than this. At least some of us are.

if cages were ok for Obama to use, I’m ok with 'em.

naw, don’t deflect. Own this. We know you’re proud of it. Don’t be a coward and try to redirect the blame. Stand tall.

Is there anyone here who believes that this couldn’t be stopped tomorrow by the people who are illegally crossing our borders and dragging their children along?
No, you can’t just release them. They’d be renting out children at the border if you were home free if you had a kid with you.
Yes, do like Cruz has recommended and build more detention centers for families and get more judges so asylum cases can be advanced quickly.
Preparations could have prevented this from happening if Democrats and certain Republicans hadn’t tacitly decided this should be a sanctuary country.

1 Like

Don’t worry. You’re safe here. Take several deep, cleansing breaths. Think of a happy place.

barack obama riding a unicorn. hillary in the Oval Office. elena kagan in the shower.

Now, find your power animal and take it’s hand/paw.

Breathe through your eyelids like the lava lizards of the Galapagos Islands.

1 Like

Ishmael, do you know any adults who have smoked weed (before being legal in some states) or drank alcohol till blood alcohol level is .09 and got behind the wheel?

obama gave good cage.

he must have. Libs thought they were just fine.

Stop crossing the border illegally and we’ll stop taking your children? This is what you want to roll with?

Don’t forget, “Obama did it first.”

We’re not taking them. We’re protecting them.

Maybe the children of these law breakers should be taken away as a deterrent?

Nah, he should stay angry. I hope he does, along with everyone else that drives by and reads nothing but trolling, jokes, and laughing by the MAGAbros regarding this issue. I think it’s hilarious too.

Not personally…at least none that involved a child in their petite crime.

Um applying for sanctury isn’t illegal and they’re still getting their kids taken. No matter how many DOZENS of times you ignore that it won’t change.

Nice. You may want to patent that. :wink:

1 Like