Cops fail to intervene when a black teenage girl is beaten up by five other black girls

If the mob intervenes and tries to stop this, we likely get another “Police draw guns on black teens…” thread.

1 Like

I get that part of it.

But chances are to stop the fight they may have to get violent. They may have to slam them to the ground to cuff them.

And everyone knows how that tends to turn out.

1 Like

Is that what we are calling throwing bottles at people now? Being mean? Sure that isn’t a little too strong, how about rude, or I don’t know, grumpy? Needs nap time?

You mean nothing? Literally almost nothing ever happens to them? Even if they kill someone under suspicious circumstances, it’s a paid administrative leave, grand jury fails to indict, back on the job. Even fifty percent of the officers who are fired for really egregious behavior are rehired through union arbitration.

So yeah that is how it turns out and that’s the problem. Not for the cops though. Unless they thought being a police officer meant not getting their feelings hurt.

They knew what they were signing up for. And I’m sorry, if you have a forty cal handgun with seventeen rounds, a Taser, OC spray, an Asp baton, possibly a sap and a Kevlar best, if you’re still scared of rowdy people, I dunno what to tell you. You a straight up punk.

Cops from the generation before them did this ■■■■ with a six shot revolver, a nightstick and vests most of them didn’t even wear because they wouldn’t even stop a three-eighty or a nine mil slug. And it was provably significantly more dangerous.

Funny how this argument doesn’t extend to riot cops shooting people in the ■■■■■■■ face with rubber bullets and tear gassing them. Why don’t those dudes refuse to intervene if it’s so scary.

Feelings hurt, unreal.

https://news.yahoo.com/12-police-officers-shot-during-100000431.html

They also did it without video cameras or Democratic looney tunes in government siding with the criminals.

Oh you mean before people could see in real time what they were doing? Now we’re getting to the heart of the matter. That’s really their problem, isn’t it?

There’s a word for what you support, dereliction of duty. It’s too hard so I’m gonna quit. Not actually quit, that’d be stupid, but just refuse to do my work and still collect my huge paycheck and half pay with bennies for the rest of my life when I pull the pin.

Cop groupies. I swear

1 Like

If you are too scared to do the job, quit and go be a file clerk or something. If you are intentionally not doing your job because you don’t like the politics now and not quitting, you’re a totla ■■■■■■■ scumbag.

It is not in their job description to throw their lives away by taking on overwhelming odds especially given the rules of engagement they are forced to operate under.

1 Like

Suppose the police had drawn guns or taken other action to stop the black teen girls. Now, the media comes along and interviews the crowd (that was throwing things at the police). What do you think they are going to tell the media? What is the media going to run with and print? When do the public demands for indictments against the police start?

Their rules of engagement are looser than soldiers in Iraq Afghanistan’s were. FOH. And breaking up fights is absolutely part of their job.

And we both know of you called the cops and they didn’t show or showed and refused to help you, you would lose your mind. You don’t mean they shouldn’t help people like you, they shouldn’t help those other people.

It’s breaking up a fight, not a gun battle. Bouncers getting paid ten bucks an hour with no qualified immunity do it every single ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ day. And they’re not even allowed to punch anyone.

No, they shouldn’t help me either if I am in a large violent crowd. Fortunately, I am not an idiot and don’t need that sort of help.

A mob can rip you apart with their bare hands.

There was a crowd there, a crowd that was involved, apparently violently. Bouncers don’t do that every day.

Are we supposed to take this seriously? Now we have the left advocating the cops get in there and start busting heads to get these crowds under control? Make up your minds.

Nonsense. If you were getting stomped out by half a dozen people you would be ■■■■■■■ livid if you found out cops stood there and watched you get stomped Because they were worried about media coverage. Sure buddy. Sure you would.

1 Like

They weren’t just worried about media coverage. And anyone who expects the police to be there to save them isn’t paying attention to reality, because that rarely ever happens.

Yes they do. I ■■■■■■■ did it back In the day. Have to crash into a crowd of ten, twelve people fighting, you, another bartender and two bouncers, and a crowd surrounding them cheering them on. Throwing drinks on you, throwing beer bottles. And we broke up those fights without even throwing a punch. No guns, no pepper spray, no Tasers.

This is all just lame ass excuses why cops shouldn’t do their jobs because their feelings are hurt and/or they’re too ■■■■■■■ scared to act like real police.

2 Likes