Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

It could be the difference between murder, manslaughter, and negligent homicide.

That’s a difference of 6 months to 2 years, 2-20, up to life without parole.

There is no possibility that she isn’t convicted of at least negligent homicide, and very likely manslaughter.

She has no defense period.

That is nothing but wild speculation. She still had her uniform on for one thing. For another, it’s probably recorded as to what time she left the police station.

And no one else reported the victim had been playing loud music. The woman next door to him heard the gun shots and commotion, she didn’t say anything about music though. I think it’s irresponsible for him to make that up out of thin air.

It’s to be expected. Just as we have seen in case after case “witnesses” start coming out of the woodwork with made up stories so they can get their 15 minutes of fame and be heroes/heroines in “the community”.

If there had been any conflict between the two due to prior incidents that were reported, there would be a record of same.

And do you, personally, think 3 years is an adequate sentence?

No. A human life, wrongfully taken, has to be worth more that 3 years.

And she should never be allowed to touch or carry a gun again for the rest of her life.

2 Likes

As a convicted felon, she won’t be allowed to.

Quite true, I knew that. I just wanted to emphasize it.

She’ll be a convicted felon, she’ll never lawfully lay her hands on another firearm.

Negligent homicide only carries 6 months to 2 years. Accidents happen and with no criminal intent that’s a reasonable penalty.

The jury doesn’t get to decide that. They have to decide guilt or innocence on the charges before them. At this time, the only charge is manslaughter.

I hope you have someone standing by with a defibrillator. You are going to need it. :wink:

Thank you Captain Obvious. :wink:

Funny that you are now bringing race into it. As long as it makes the blacks look bad I guess.

2 Likes

Well if it is a jury and a white cop is the defendent I guess it’s ok right?

I guess though it’s ok to suggest that black people cant be objective jurors in the trial thiugh

Always put yourself in the white cops position.

Always.

Lololol got him… He accused everyone of race baiting now look at him

1 Like

Weird isn’t it? A human life won’t be worth much in this story.