Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

Shaun King , an activist (whatever that means) presents his own theory of what happened.

# Activist says ‘Amber Guyger deliberately went to Botham Jean’s apartment in anger’ after previous noise complaint

That’s pretty much it. You can read the rest in the article.

https://www.stlucianewsonline.com/activist-says-amber-guyger-deliberately-went-to-botham-jeans-apartment-in-anger-after-previous-noise-complaint/

You just gotta put yourself in her position!

1 Like

Amber guyger’s defense:

When I was a kid we were at my grandmother’s house and her uncle was there. We were watching the news. A murder story came on. He said something like “oh, just from that side of town”. I’ll never forget that. I often wonder if people today feel different when they see a minority died/was murdered/etc. Or do they feel the exact same way when it’s a member of their racial group.

1 Like

Now he’s going to flag your post. Get ready to get a notification that your post had been removed. Every time he show up in a thread, people’s posts start disappearing.

5 Likes

Thanks for finding my typo.

It doesn’t take much for you to get confused though, does it?

Go fly a kite.

Impressive. Did you come up with that all on your own?

You folks brought race into it within hours of his death being reported.

I’ve done nothing but state facts including the fact there’s zero evidence of race playing in part in the shooting or how the investigation was handled.

I’ll put myself in the mindset of the shooter in any case regardless of race just as I always have.

It is the mindset of the shooter that is the difference between Murder, Manslaughter, and Negligent Homicide.

I’ve also put myself in the position of the victim here who happens to be black and stated repeatedly that the only person in this case with a claim of self defense or legitimate use of deadly force in same is the victim who is dead.

I never brought race into it, you folks did starting hours after the shooting. What I did was respond.

Race and politics will most certainly weigh heavily in jury selection and the pressure on the court and the prosecutor to exact the maximum penalty possible.

For which I see zero evidence in support.

Not surprising considering the source.

Hey, at least we’ll get to find out what this jury (given the guidelines) think this man’s life is worth.

It’s worth 6 months to 20 years, possibly life depending on what she’s found guilty of.

Just admit you just brought race into the court

No. You’ve put your mindset into black jurors and suggested black people cant be impartial.

2 Likes

Ya. Cant trust black ppl amirite. But let’s keep putting ourselves in the shoes of the white cop that killed someone who was minding their own business.

I only trust white people to be impartial. You can’t even count on Mexican judges much less black jurors.

4 Likes

Lololol this is comic gold

2 Likes

We’re supposed to get a jury of our peers. It would be a miscarriage of justice if her jury wasn’t entirely composed of police officers. Civilians aren’t her peers.

4 Likes