Cop Enters Wrong Apartment, kills Neighbor - No Charges

An argument first now? Are we back to murder?

This is only going to get more weird as the facts come out

She needs a lawyer, like, yesterday!

How can you not see that red rug

How do we know that she didn’t have an identical rug outside her apartment?

Pretty sure we’d know by now

A newly released search warrant claims the Dallas cop was trying to open the door with a set of keys when he confronted her and she shot him, a bombshell revelation which significantly undermines her claim she found him sitting inside in the dark.

lights were on, too

This killer be lying and lying and lying. And look at the posters here who attacked the witnesses. Shame.

If there wasnt such a shoot shoot shoot mentality in cops this wouldn’t have happened. If it was an old white lady in her 90s I doubt she would have been shot either

2 Likes

What appears to be her pinterest account has been discovered. There’s one photo I’d like to share, but I doubt I could given her vulgarity on it. I still find this picture very interesting.

Source:

I don’y think you have sense enough to realize what you just posted contradicts the two witnesses conjured up by the family lawyers.
They said she was banging on the door saying “Let me in”. What you posted says different. She was trying to open the door with a key when he confronted her.
Lights were on? Of course they were. Don’t you think the pictures were taken after the shooting and after the lights had been turned on? Take a deep breath and think about it.

Botham Jean’s mother speaks out on the smear campaign that occurred against her son yesterday. Calls Amber Guyger out for “the devil” that she is

From the look of it, he was eating.

I never believed her claim the room was dark. Who sits in a room without a light on?

I think we all have a few times.

I have a buddy that had just moved into his new place and forgot he scheduled the cable man to come out for installation one particular day. He took a brief trip home during work, thought the cable man was attempting to break in, and shot him on the spot.

The cops let him off though, initially. The supervisor on the crime scene had a buddy who went through a similar situation and understood how crazy it can be. Those damn crazy moments.

Finally they had to charge him, but it never went to trial. Luckily enough, a juror had a buddy who assaulted his mailman after retaliated on his dog attacking him. The castle doctrine saved his ass.

The judge had a buddy who’s buddies with my buddy of the initial crime and let’s just say, he understood.

You just accused me of having no sense and then went on to stupidly think that a picture with the lights on was evidence the lights were on. No guy. Be smarter, Look what’s in the picture, read the article Now that you’ve done that try again.

That’s ridiculous. Just because you didn’t absent mindedly drive to the wrong house does not prove that she did not absent mindedly park on the wrong floor and not notice she was at the wrong apartment. And furthermore, just because it has not happened to you, does not mean it could not happen to you one day. This was apparently the first time it had happened to this woman.

I posted an anecdote above a few days ago told to me by one of my coffee buddies who related that he did almost exactly the same thing, except he couldn’t get the door open. ■■■■ happens. Don’t be so freaking judgmental, lest one day you be judged.

You could call it procedure. We haven’t seen the autopsy, which will include toxicology, on him yet either.

Undoubtedly it either has been or will be searched to look for evidence that she may have known the victim.