Containment policy for republicans

Sounds like you’re a big fan of the old South Africa, with minority rule, apartheid. Conan de Klerk?

No, mostly because of trump.

Ok, but your naming a list of one tribe.

Melancton Smith was right - term limits.

Some think that officials should be out of touch with ordinary people. The elites need more of a voice than the common man.

Not a policy. Are you blaming Republicans or conservatives for Citizens United?

The states need more of a voice than the central government.

Is there a difference in your mind between coastal liberals funding elections and the NRA PAC, Koch Bros, Rove’s PAC etc… fudging elections?

Bingo. Some people are more important and so they need more representation in government.

Hillary: the movie and Citizens United were neither conservative nor republican?

It’s funny to see people calling for disclosure when apparently the constitution clearly says it’s none of anyone’s dang business who is paying what for campaign advertising as long as you pretend its consistent with being a 501c4 organization.

I’m saying Cruz should point out that Beto is taking money from elitist snobs that live in enclaves like San Fransisco and New York.

And make a point elitist snobs.

Beto has one of the highest ‘in state’ contribution stats according to this site:

67%.

Cruz is at 40%.

Beto has taken 45K from Pacs.

Cruz has taken 850K.

1 Like

Who needs facts when you’ve got feelings?

Conan has demonstrated his only interest is in emotional rhetoric, not reality. It’s all about feelings.

2 Likes

It’s a page I’ve learn right out of libs playbook.

Are you denying the libs don’t prey on people emotions?

So because your faceless “lib” boogeymen do it, it’s ok for you to do it too?

If the libs jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?

Damn straight, what’s good for the goose is good for gander.

Is that a problem?

No, of course not.

I just thought you guys were all about personal responsibility and the like. If you’re willing to throw away your credibility to make an argument on a political message board, that’s no skin off my back.

This is an excellent reminder to fact check before letting your rage do your posting for you.

We get it. Libs want to hold conservatives to higher standards then they do themselves.