Containment policy for republicans

Hahahahaha hahahaha!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

1 Like

I agree completely. Libs are attempting to regain power so they can take revenge on us for taking revenge on them, and that can never ever ever happen. If the laws need to be changed to allow Republicans to use outside money to influence elections while simultaneously preventing libs and lib supporters from doing it, then it needs to be done for the good of the country.

Libs are evil, because libs. Thankfully all is going according to your plan, and libs are being forced to eat their peas. Any libs got a problem with that, libs?

7 Likes

CORTEZ CONFUSION: Alexandria Ortasio-Cortez mistakenly suggests that outside money is somehow a lib issue even though the GOP pushed citizens united through the courts.

1 Like

I don’t. The Senate was proposed as akin to the House of Lords. These days our lords are the rich elite. If you think they don’t have enough political power in this country, I have bad news for you.

The founders wanted power shared more with the better men of society, such as themselves. Although I think much of their intention was just, it shouldn’t be overlooked that they were also disproportionality interested in maintaining and protecting their own status more than protecting others.

And funny thin is that if they got rid of money in politics the GOP(which includes Clinton wing of Dem party) would lose all power and this country would start to go back to our more liberal economic policies of the 1950-60s. Once you no longer have money to brainwash people into voting for policies that cut programs that benefit people to funnel money to Military contracts only people left in Republican party are the racists and loony bible ■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Indeed.

The GOP has mastered the use of “dark/outside” money in politics. Between the Koch’s Addelson and a handful of other major GOP donors, funding many state races for the last 10+ years…they were able to flip over 1000 state seats, let alone the Federal elections.

It is a strategy that has worked incredibly well, and a major reason why the Pub party has the power it has, without always getting the majority of the votes.

Power begets power.

I do not know of many conservatives or Republicans that are against the amount of money is in politics (which occurred mainly due to a series of SCOUTS decisions, not laws, capped off with Citizens united).

Power begets power.

Sill waiting for Conan to answer if he’s not opposed to Citizens United ruling? Sounds like Trumpsters are calling the wambulance because they’re having to face the consequences of things they cheered for.

Uh oh. This should be good.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed62.asp

1. It is equally unnecessary to dilate on the appointment of senators by the State legislatures. Among the various modes which might have been devised for constituting this branch of the government, that which has been proposed by the convention is probably the most congenial with the public opinion. It is recommended by the double advantage of favoring a select appointment, and of giving to the State governments such an agency in the formation of the federal government as must secure the authority of the former, and may form a convenient link between the two systems.

In their brilliance they knew what the mob would do.

We need to stop the elitists by voting for Republicans.

Like…

Billionaire Donald Trump.
Indiana Senate candidate Mike Braun, who is estimated to be worth up to $95 million.
Missouri Senate candidate Josh Hawley, graduate of Yale and Stanford.
Montana Senate candidate Matt Rosendale, a real estate investor estimated to be worth tens of millions of dollars.
New Jersey Senate candidate Bub Hugin, a former big pharma CEO with a net worth believed to be north of $100 million.

Yeah Republicans…you guys show those elitists you mean business!

2 Likes

Um money flows in from everywhere in both parties…this isnt samething new at all…do you understand how this works?

Clearly you dont…

What’s really ignorant is most libs assume when I said outside money that I want goverment to stop it.

I’m referring informing the people that your opponent is being funded by coastal elitist snobs.

But again most libs have a habit of always thinking goverment is the answer.

They just don’t “get it”.

As for the senate. Each state is equally represented. They each get 2 senators.

Embrace it libs.

As opposed to the middle class democrats? Come on man.

We should inform them and then inform them that it was because of their politics that this is even happening. That way everyone is informed.

Exactly right.

Are you jealous of my enclave?

I’m not the one making that argument. Too many of our leaders on both sides are out of touch rich people with no idea what the struggles of everyday Americans look like.

What policy is that?

Corporations are people