Conservtive PAC may have to disclose its donors

Go away………….

Go after them in what way? Do you think no one knows how to find the Koch brothers?

Funny stuff. Tell that to a gay person.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I spit water out of my nose.

My job is complete for today

2 Likes

The paranoia in you people is deep.

I don’t believe that other people in waiting rooms give a ■■■■ about what you are reading. They probably assume that you’re liberal since you have a book.

2 Likes

Why do you need to know if not to carry out some act of reprisal?

Obviously you’ll be able to point out the numerous reprisals that’s have occurred when people donate to groups that disclose their donors.

If any of this is true, I honestly feel bad for you that you’re this scared and paranoid. I couldn’t imagine living this way.

Good lord you’re a paranoid, terrified lot.

Sure thing.

from Protests against Proposition 8 supporters - Wikipedia

Anti-Proposition 8 activists looked up supporters in state-government-required donation documentation, then posted their names and personal information, and organized protests at their places of work.[3] Many religious buildings were vandalized and Proposition 8 supporters received death threats, were mailed envelopes of white powder resembling anthrax, or lost their jobs or businesses. This method of shaming and forcing out Proposition 8 supporters was called a “mob veto” in a full-page advertisement in the New York Times which was signed by law professors, diplomats, civil rights activists, and heads of religious organizations, and others cited concerns about bigotry against those with religious beliefs.

Which is fine…we also get to see where (((Soros))) money ISN’T going…because we keep hearing it goes everywhere.

I’m not scared, just cautious.

Scared to read a book in a waiting room because you fear for your safety? That’s well beyond cautious.

He thinks everybody is looking at him in a mean way.

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

I don’t like confrontation of any kind. I’ve successfully avoided unwanted confrontation all of my life. This is one of those cases, where I’m in a position to choose which book I will read in a public setting. I choose the one that is most likely to avoid a confrontation.

The snowflake is strong in this one. :joy:

When I’m in public, I choose not to read anything and instead just stare ahead, preferably at a wall or potted plant so as not to provoke any anger.

2 Likes