Conservtive PAC may have to disclose its donors

Oh my god.

I wouldn’t expect a LIB to understand. They never have to worry about that kind of treatment from conservatives.

Dude. I grew up in a deep red state. Don’t even pretend to have any idea what you’re talking about when it comes to me.

I remember my public school teachers leading class discussions about the immorality of the Democratic Party.

I don’t believe you.

Why not?

/tenchars

Because your claim isn’t credible.

What isn’t credible about it?

That your public school teachers led class discussions about the immorality of the Democratic Party.

Where in the world do you live?

Why is that not credible? Small, rural community. Very conservative, very Republican. During the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Heh…come to rural Southwest Missouri and it’ll change your opinion very quickly on whether something like this occurs.

Entirely within the campus of Sarah Lawrence.

2 Likes

Even there, they are too artsy-fartsy to ever demean themselves by staring at someone so viciously it would give someone chills. They hold their pinky-fingers off of their water glasses and whatnot, after all. :rofl:

Should be, but won’t.

:rofl:

This ruling would apply to all 501c4s, not just rightwing ones.

There are significantly fewer liberal 501c4s than there are conservative ones, but that’s because liberal PACs are generally organized under different sections of the tax code, and already have to disclose their donors.

Just like the IRS didn’t stall the approval of conservative groups under Obama?

:rofl:

If all you’ve got is disproven talking points from 2 years ago, I get the feeling that this conversation isn’t worth my time.

Would you like to try again?

Lol yeah you guys are gonna stop taking the high road for the first time ever if you don’t get your way. Smh

Mein Kampf is not a book you want to read in public…

2 Likes

What did Maxine Waters do to you?