Conservatives, are DeSantis and Abbot correct?

Are you kidding?

3 Likes

Obviously has no clue what the term small government conservative means

4 Likes

Sure, sure.

Nope.

I donā€™t remember chiming in. Could be wrong. Canā€™t remember everything.

Ignorance abounds. Central Government is a specific term dating back to the founding of the country.

2 Likes

I understand. Probably blocked The Great Kung Flu Panic of 2020 in itā€™s entirety.

2 Likes

We were talking about a specific action by the POTUS.

I donā€™t recall rendering an opinion on it - other than one post where I suggested it was going to be blocked in court.

Could be wrong. Canā€™t remember everything.

Tizzies tend to create fog, got it.

2 Likes

Middle English: from Old French ypocrite, via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek hupokritēs ā€˜actorā€™, from hupokrinesthai

Stop trolling.

Not trolling. I was so concerned about you last year I was considering an intervention. I noticed much improvement since Nov 4th, 2020. It seems you are now able to subdue the panic and ignore data a bit - good for you.

But please donā€™t deny your demands for national mandates now.

Defense is a lot harder, isnā€™t it.

2 Likes

Please.

Could you please quote my demands for a nation vaccination mandate?

I donā€™t remember ever posting that.

I certainly could be wrong.

And yeah, posting off the wall attacks without evidence is trolling.

You demanded a national COVID everything. Then voted for it. You know it. I know it.

Stop pretending.

Iā€™m not trolling. Iā€™m calling out ā€œWho me?ā€ hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Again, feel free to post proof of your accusations.

In the height of the first wave I advocated for national testing and tracing. I modified that to state level because that seemed more efficient.

I donā€™t think I have ever advocated for federal vaccine mandates, and donā€™t remember opining on Bidenā€™s executive rule except to say I think it will get stuck in court.

If you have proof otherwise, please post it, other wise, please stop attribuitting things to me that I did not say.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s too much to ask.

It isnā€™t an accusation.

Without proof it is.

No, itā€™s an observation.

Without evidence itā€™s an inaccurate observation.

But who cares about being accurate and respectful to other forum members, right?

ā– ā– ā– ā–  it.

Itā€™s very accurate.