Conserative attack Olympian for withdrawing from match, calling her weak and shame to American people

Vitor Belfort had everything going for him in the late 90’s and early 2000’s. He was set to be a great champion. All the talent and physical prowess in the world, but if the first two minutes of the fight didn’t go his way, he disappointed every time.

He became more well-rounded later on in his career, but he never could quite capture that championship.

1 Like

The most decorated gymnast in history is a quitter, that’s rich.

3 Likes

So don’t believe my eyes, again? This starting to be a habit with the left. I saw her quit. She is a quitter.

1 Like

She’s having mental health issues that affected her performance, which is dangerous in gymnastics. If she didn’t think she could get it together, she was right to withdraw.

2 Likes

You don’t get to be the best in the world by being a quitter.

She’s a quitter. Or something.

no she should have flung herself into the air well spinning and twisting her body FOR AMERICA!

But she hurt Charlie Kirk’s feelings.

4 Likes

It’s the unfortunate remnants of the antiquated way of viewing mental health. The idea that mental health issues are simply a “weakness” that can be overcome by will and strength. If she had broken her leg, would people be calling her a quitter? If she has an acute debilitating mental health issue all of the sudden she is? Why? Because you can “prove” a broken leg with an x-ray? She’s a decorated Olympic athlete that’s been on the world stage many times, she has more inner strength, drive and confidence than probably 99.9% of the people on Earth. This wasn’t the action of a quitter, it was the action of someone with a true health issue.

Luckily, the old way of thinking of mental health is dying off with those who still cling to it.

8 Likes

Poor wittle Charlie.

1 Like

Charlie I didn’t get into West Point because of a Black woman.

2 Likes

quoted for truth

1 Like

How many cameras were shoved in her face asking about the sexual molestation she suffered under the team doctor? Asking for details for crying out loud. Her and over a hundred other girls. Many women never get past that kind of stuff.

Conservative like Dumb face complain about wearing masks

1 Like

I remember fans tormenting Jimmy Piersall in the 50’s-60’s.

Charlie Kirk: right in step with the times

I’m guessing that’s just the tip of the iceberg as far as what she’s had to go through.

I’m assuming she’s had to deal with trash like this her entire career.

“According to her passport, she is actually a woman. What this woman has been taking in order to look like this, God only knows,” Olga Skabeeva, host of the Kremlin-sponsored TV program 60 Minutes, said of Biles, who was the first to congratulate Russian gymnasts on their Olympic gold medals.

Skabeeva’s ugly tirade continued: “She supposedly has heart problems and therefore is gobbling up Meldonium and all kinds of other stuff… Now look at our gymnasts, they’re one-third her girth and actually look like girls! They also look like people, but Simone looks like devil knows what.”

After Biles won bronze on the balance beam at worlds in Antwerp, Belgium, Italian gymnast Carlotta Ferlito said in a video interview, “I told (teammate Vanessa Ferrari) that next time we should also paint our skin black so then we can win, too.”

Cue the replies claiming the “racism card.”

Jeebus

But Kirk knows about “Toughness” cue his commercial where he complain about his back hurting from sitting in a chair.

1 Like

No one like quitters. Or soldiers who are captured.
Right?

1 Like

I also saw joe theisman quit in the middle of a game.

He quit after a little hit from Lawrence Taylor.