Consenus in Jeopardy (Again)

Yes because this is the first time ever we’ve had a “collective solution” to a healthcare issue.

Your odds of dying of measles or chicken pox or whooping cough are about the same as your odds of dying of COVID…but no one went about lamenting the end to our Republic As We Know It when those vaccines were made mandatory to be able to be in public schools.

It’s the “BUT OUR FREEDOMS!” argument that has devolved into a caricature, and not that we are suddenly a Marxist nation.

2 Likes

Why do I have to wear a mask if I’m vaccinated?

3 Likes

250K people a year die of hospital accidents

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sadly, it’s because you can’t count on the honor system anymore.

If I have lifelong immunity from measles, why am I taking the booster shots?

Note your caveat, mandated for children, not adults.

1 Like

Infantilization is your excuse?

1 Like

How is what I said not true? Mandates are because you can’t expect the unvaccinated to do it otherwise. It’s reasonable to assume those that were anti-mask are also anti-vaccine.

Why do you feel to get to determine what other people should do?

“Reasonable” is a meaningless word. On what logic do you base that stupid assumption?

1 Like

Honestly, I quit caring about it a while ago. Everyone I care about is vaccinated. Six posed a question and I answered it.

Rationalizing dictating behavior for others.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I won’t let it frighten me. :wink:

2 Likes

Who said I’m afraid? Wrong tree…

OK.

Your point?

No one. :rofl:

1 Like

Too shay :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did I say anywhere it should be mandated for adults…by the government?

Businesses, however, are free to adopt whatever conditions for employment they wish.

If you are vaccinated, why care about others cheating?

3 Likes

If my local hospitals are jam packed with unvaccinated covid patients that is a problem for me. My community was on divert a few weeks ago to hospitals 55 minutes away. That is my concern and always has been. Preventing overwhelming the healthcare system.

1 Like