Congressman tries to board plane with gun

Which part? Not being allowed to enter those buildings with it?

Yes. The “laws”.

Deflections away from Cawthorn, the actual subject of the OP? Agreed.

1 Like

What deflections🤣 Biden has trumpys froathing in overdrive and the ny post is worse than I thought.

Literally 1 min of researching shows why what is being sold about Biden is nonsense but don’t let that stop you from being wrong.

This is what qualifies as drug use on the firearms buying survey.

Multiple arrests for use or possession of a controlled substance within the past 5 years if the most recent arrest occurred within the past year; • Convictions for use or possession of a controlled substance within the past year (regardless of offense type) • Certain convictions for possession of drug paraphernalia within the past year.

So which one did Biden break??

Come on trumpys you got this

it does surprise me that this mistake happened (putting gun in carry on vs checked bag)

if it’s in the checked bag it has to be declared i believe. which takes place before going through security checkpoints. wasnt this attempted if they thought it was in the checked bag?

was this a publicity stunt?

or even sabotage from within his circle?

just seems odd to make such an error

Losing that would hurt more than the fine!

sorry i’m participating in the thread topic.

start a new thread about biden’s loser crack head billion dollar china grift son if you wish to discuss further.

it’s interesting that just about every article about this rushes to mention a “fire madison” PAC

hmmmm

I’m of two minds on some of that stuff. Supreme Court was in session for example. I don’t want civilians carrying in that building.

what else is interesting is that police comm traffic is avail

wow is it that easy to get police scanner conversations after they occur?

Lol. It was nice, I’ll say that much. :blush:

Im not the one who posted a total nonsense hit article about biden :rofl:

Just showing exactly why it is nonsense lie that doesn’t stand up to 20 seconds of googling

1 Like

that doesnt mean you need to word wall respond

but thanks for your opinion

back to the topic

This is what prevents you from buying a gun and if hunter lied about he should be arrested.

Multiple arrests for use or possession of a controlled substance within the past 5 years if the most recent arrest occurred within the past year; • Convictions for use or possession of a controlled substance within the past year (regardless of offense type) • Certain convictions for possession of drug paraphernalia within the past year.

But this doesn’t apply to him so the entire thing is completely irrelevant anyway. It amazes me how totally bonkers trumpy misinformation is. Like even if what you said didn’t apply the entire premise is meaningless unless hunter was charged in the past year

Why not? A pocket knife?

Cops are civilians.

:rofl:

yaWordwall, I quoting the legal statute that applies to drug convictions and gun ownership.

It’s not an opinion, was hunter Biden arrested in the past year for any drug charges? If not there is no law broken on his application.

You and a few others bought into some nonsense article and didn’t bother to check the actual law.

You spent more posts going on about hunter in this thread than me before you realized you were completely wrong about what you were pushing.

i stopped reading your post at the emote.

just fyi

And then suddenly became very concerned about getting back on topic :sweat_smile:

No one is going to kill anyone with a pocket knife, I’d rather have a stick in a fight than a swiss army knife.

It’s a dumb rule to create the illusion of security

2 Likes

The pocket knife is a bit much. When people say civilians in this kind of situation they don’t mean cops.