Congressional Hearing (7-24-24) fbi Director wray Set to Testify About Attempted Assassination of trump

Same as before, they better tell wray to have answers and none of the typical D.C. speak.

On a side note, calls for replacing people like him and cheatle could also lead to more cover-ups. There’s no telling what kind of slimeball snake biden/harris have waiting in the wings to do their bidding.

We’ll see how many dimocrats demand for wray to step down.

nadler at it again.

Who are the people that keep electing this fool??

First thing I would ask is if the FBI has any people mixed in with the campaign or “protecting” the campaign who are filing reports (spying) on the campaign itself. Let’s not forget 2016.

2 Likes

shooter was flying a drone in the area 2 hours before trump took stage.

2 Likes

First thing I’d ask is who decided on that venue, and when did they decide it, and the location of the stage.

1 Like

What I want to know!

1. Was Crooks in Black Rock Commercials?

2. What did you mean in your opening statement it was a Threat to Democracy, and Politically Motivated?

3. Was the ARG building owned by Black Rock?

4. Who was paying Crooks through offshore accounts?

5. Why did you not do anything after warned 20 minutes prior to Trump taking the stage?

6. Who did Black rock endorse for President?

7. How much does Black Rock stand to lose if the Ukraine war ends?

For those who doubt the offshore accounts.

Im past that! Black Rock has their hands all over this.

That article doesn’t even say what kind of accounts. Bank accounts? Facebook accounts? Some other kind of accounts?

Its because the FBI is not providing details. Im also curious to know why the sniper who killed Crooks is now inactive now.

“Let us know how it all works out”

:blush::blush:

Hahah because he was in an ad!!

Don’t forget antifa

Is the ARG building owned by Black Rock? IF this is a YES! That means he has two direct connections to Black Rock during this assassination attempt. Black Rock overwhelmingly endorsed Biden, and Crooks hates Trump, thats already been proven. There are no such things as coincidences to the level of this high of magnitude. Cenk Ugyr 3 weeks ago TYT literally said the elections are owned by Big Business conglomerates. Now all of a sudden his tone changes on that after Trump was shot, why is that?

Anyone else notice the question by

dan bishop “did crooks fire 8 shots??”

Answer by wray: “We recovered 8 cartridges on the roof”

That’s not an answer to the question.

2 Likes

This goes beyond incompetence at this point. Nadler is basically saying Trump tried to kill himself right now! Dudes saying conspiracies are not welcomed, by welcoming conspiracy theories.

Uh, huh…“I can’t talk about that due to it’s currently being investigated”.

3 Likes

…and…“I can’t talk about that due to it’s currently being investigated”.

The old standard dodge for these types.

1 Like

Let’s not forget the answer to the next question;…“I can’t talk about that due to it’s currently being investigated”.

1 Like

…from EVERY PERSON THAT’S TESTIFIED BEFORE CONGRESS.

Occasionally you’ll get plan B…“I’ll have to get back to you on that”.

2 Likes

This is why the FBI is not talking! Crooks has offshore bank accounts and too many damn connections to Black Rock, Bidens biggest donor. We deserve Answers!

1 Like