Congressional Hearing (7-24-24) fbi Director wray Set to Testify About Attempted Assassination of trump

There are coincidences all the time. You got hung up on photos :joy:

Sources and means

2 Likes

Cheatle was unique. “I got nothing”.

5 Likes

Seems like most of them have given up on asking for specifics.

A lot of petty grievances and campaign rhetoric.

3 Likes

LOL not to this level. Bidens biggest Donor has a huge connection to the shooter and the shooters building? Why are the dems showing no lack of interest in Trump being shot in this hearing? Why does Crooks have off shore accounts? Why did Jill intentionally schedule an event near Trumps rally?

I thought about this also.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it have been better for her to just come clean and say it was a disaster, and resign if need be? Go to the hearing and admit to the failure and answer every question to the best of her ability. Instead, she made a complete fool of herself from the get go. From the dangerous 2 inch pitched roof, to not answering or avoiding most questions. Then she resigns anyway. How does this make any sense?

If it helps, Wray’s testimony was just as bad with as much ■■■■■■■■ as hers.

I can’t believe anyone would have any faith in either the SecServ or the FBI going forward.

1 Like

Congressional assassination task force visited the site of the attempt today.

Well most of them did. All 6 Democrats went but 4 of the 7 Republicans skipped it.

The FBI lost me when Comey let Hillary free from her crimes because he concluded she was too stupid and a few months later emails were being altered to provide lies to a FISA judge to secure search warrants. The FBI, the CIA, DoJ, NSA, etc, etc. have all been corrupted and must be cleansed from the top down.

3 Likes