Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile

This is disgusting

Sickening, he needs to be running for President of his cell block.

These are tough days for the masses.

Allan

Prison awaits for thid scumbag. He’ll be everyone’s new boyfriend.

Reading the linked… he’s messed up in the head.

1 Like

Don’t the hopelessly criminally insane need representation too?

My gosh…if he openly admits it, why is he not being prosecuted for his crimes?

How the ■■■■ is he not in prison?

Just skimmed the article a bit, before I had to push my chair back, but his ex-wife–the one he might’ve raped–already killed herself.

Everything else he’s done, aside from death threats, is right up on the line of criminal but not crossing it. He doesn’t seem stable enough to maintain that, so eventually he’ll get nailed again.

When asked what his constituents would think about his pedophiliac writings, he said, “People are open-minded.”

He continued, “A lot of people who disagreed with someone like Trump … might vote for them anyway just because the establishment doesn’t like them.”

This is clearly the age of trump.

He has gotten votes before, probably just based on his lack of party affiliation.

:thinking:

I’m not entirely sure that pedophilia is degenerate enough to cancel out his other “positive” traits to the radical incel community. He could very well get more votes this time around

“A lot of people are tired of political correctness and being constrained by it,” he said. “People prefer when there’s an outsider who doesn’t have anything to lose and is willing to say what’s on a lot of people’s minds.”

2 Likes

Well. there are good people on both sides. /sarc

1 Like

Beat me to it.

My jaw is literally on the ground.

I’m more concerned about where his jaw has been. :slight_smile:

Yes, that caught my eye too. Thanks mags.

Well now…isn’t he “charming”.

Why bother? Donald would just commute his sentence.

Stickin’ it to the PC police!