Confess your Climate Sins

And as I said, one cannot miss something that never existed.

And put a modern ship at that location and the humans aboard are thriving. Humans can thrive everywhere they choose to venture.

I actually wasn’t arguing any point, merely trying to discern where this location was.

Laughable.

I wasn’t arguing either. I was just noting that westaussie was not making a valid rebuttal point when he posted that coordinate.

Why? Are you under the impression that people do not thrive aboard ships at sea?

Quite a few on the Marie Celeste and Titanic, for example, didn’t thrive.

Now you’re just being silly.

Me being silly when the claim was " we humans now occupy and thrive on the vast majority of the planet? As I said, laughable

Yes, and you laughing at that is silly. Humans do now occupy and thrive on the vast majority of the planet. That is indisputable.

Bacteria occupy more of the planet.

But, then, they have bigger brains.

It is an absurd assertion and is demonstrably untrue.

Okay, name one significant piece of land in the world which humans have not occupied. Name one body of water that he has not sailed. There is not one place where his presence has not been noted.

Not of the same species.

Your attempt to move not only the goal and point posts but the entire footy field is highly amusing. A transient journey on an ocean does not in anyway qualify as “occupy and thrive”.

Sure it does, unless the experience kills everyone who ventures there.

Pure and utter nonsense to suggest that as long as not everyone dies equates to “occupy and thrive”.

I have a wood burning fireplace In the family room and a hardwood pellet stove in the basement that keep us quite toasty when it’s cold outside.
I like to drive fast when I can, on the interstates sometimes 30 ( or more) over the posted.
Hey, “life in the fast lane” ‘n ‘at!

You are trying so hard … but it’s not working.