Comparing Fox News to NK state menia

Good one.

You mean like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC are propoganda machines for the democrats?

2 Likes

I am pretty certain that Trump never thinks about this quote.

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt”. Mark Twain

1 Like

How could you possibly know how many forum members take me seriously? I do concede that Trump haters have no use for me. And that is fine with me. I have no use for them either. :+1:

They might take you literally but not seriously

Neal Boortz would always say, “People do not believe a word I say. Do your homework”.

Actually that was a pretty ham-handed attempt even by Fox’s low standards.

Yeah, what was the lie?

Actually, it is an article about the Daily Show’s funny clip comparing the statements of some Fox News people to N. Korean State TV.

It doesn’t say anything at all about bias in the media. Just that the statements are alarmingly similar.

Then you never actually watched then.

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters was just on with Ari Melber. He was pretty livid about what he believes Fox News has become. He straight up called it propaganda and dangerous to America. He quit as a Fox News contributor because he says he still holds to his pledge to support and defend the Constitution.

If they ever hold a telethon for victims of selective amnesia you could be its poster child.

Welp there went the goalposts.

Speaking of Fox news, here’s the latest idea by some loons on the left.

Hot New Left-Wing Protest Idea: Let’s Occupy Fox News And Shut It Down

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/22/hot-new-left-wing-protest-idea-lets-occupy-fox-news-shut/

I hope they try, the response would be comical as they are drug off in cuffs and loaded into the paddy wagons.

The irony here is that Trumpbots used to rip apart Obama as dear leader… and look at them now. Pathetic.

You missed the loathing of Obama for wearing a tan suit or putting Dijon mustard on a hamburger.

False. I watch ABC World News with David Muir and I don’t see any bias. He reports on the news and that’s it.

CEC has conditioned you to believe “MSM” hates Trump

He did, he was just as angry and expressed the same hatred for Obama.

“Jeez, Obama is wearing a tan suit? What an anti-American muslim lover he is. He surely hates America and the Constitution.”