Comparing Fox News to NK state menia

One can’t compare Fox News coverage to North Korean news coverage.

North Korean news is at least humorous.

Here is politifact’s rating on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC. Your cited article had examples of comments made by hosts and guests who appear on their opinion programs. It is going to be similar on the other cable news networks as well. Where the difference is how they spin real events on their news programs. And what is key is how soon they will broadcast it and the weight they will give a story. For example I have noticed that a negative Trump story will be delayed for some period of time on Fox. And then it might be downplayed. The same can be said for CNN and MSNBC.

I have to say, I have never seen so unabashedly frothing at the mouth hatred from the MSM since Trump won.

1 Like

You must not have watched fox in the obama years then,

1 Like

I did and I can say categorically there was no frothing at the mouth hatred of Obama. That is made up crap.

NO? Can you really say that with a straight face?

1 Like

(terrorist fist jab lady):arrow_up:

Hannity is a political commentator. He isn’t Fox News. He simply has a show on the Fox News channel.

By comparison, the MSM is wall-to-wall hatred of Trump. Frothing at the mouth hatred.

Absolutely.

What a dishonest post.

Did they put up a bogus photo and pretend it was somethng else?

3 Likes

perhaps you missed the other people in the post. and while our host is not a reporter he is and has been the face of Foxnews channel for quite a bit, especially with Oreilly being gone. the Tan jacket video is filled with every other foxnews shows of the time. and that was only 3 min of googles.there are litterally thousands of examples more like Doocy complaining of Obama using a paperclip, to Obama having pizza by a friend in the white house or the outrage when Common visited the white house

1 Like

It kind of depends on which of the “facts” you choose to rate, mostly.

The media reports on what Trump does and says. It reports on the reactions to what Trump does and says. You labeling it as “hatred” is simple Trump defensive spin and deflection. Trump plays the game of calling the reporting “fake” - just lying deflection.

LIBs can continue to pretend, but there is nothing that begins to compare to the wall-to-wall frothing at the mouth Trump hating taking place in the MSM. Not even close.

Well I always say facts is facts. That is why I scan all of the cable news channels and major written media.
After awhile it is pretty easy to get the real story. A example of when it becomes a challenge is when Trump says something and seems serious at the time. And then after his staff will issue a statement saying that it was just a joke. Hmmm.

Basically HuffPo is blasting Fox because it didn’t go negative on a diplomatic move to bring peace to Korea.
CNN, etc. go full time negative on anything Trump. There is nothing dishonest about having a positive attitude.
HuffPo is in no position to blast others for bias.

1 Like

and this is why no one takes you seriously again. you cant even comment on the Tan suit video "LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU*

I agree. If you aren’t just after confirmation, go to multiple sights. Sometimes one wonders if they are discussing the same issue.