Comparative Hypocrisy H1N1 2009 vs Covid19 in2020

unless you want to claim its going to be lower then normal flu sub 2%…again that make perfect logical sense.

Can you not grasp the difference between an actual mortality rate and a predicted rate?

i can indeed which is why i would take WHO’s word/data as opposed to google warriors on an anonymous internet board.

I sourced my numbers, believe what you want, sell your stock, buy gold and lay in some freeze dried food, see if I care.

I read the article your link is based off of and the 2 doctors do not make that prediction. They use the words “could” and “may” a lot but make no definite predictions that the mortality rate is the same

1 Like

The seasonal flu death rate is a couple of orders of magnitude lower than 2%.

Lol, definite predictions, you can’t make this stuff up. Using words like may and could in a prediction, unheard of hilarious.

It’s all they have left.

Yes, that what sub 2% means. Congrats you learned numbers!

Show me where in the article they make the prediction then. All they say is that is " it may be similiar"

I wonder if the OP is ever going to acknowledge that Obama acted swifter in declaring a public health emergency…

5 Likes

Conspiracy theory time. Do tell!

Psst, that is a prediction. i can’t help you if you can’t even decipher future tense

Irony is ironic

2 Likes

What do you think?

Why are we are talking about 2009? Oh yea, orange man good

1 Like

One would think it would be obvious why that is.

4 Likes

Oh it is, but saying so would earn the poster a TO.

:point_up:

This. Nailed it!

3 Likes

No doubt, W.

1 Like