Commit a War Crime, Receive a Pardon

She was wearing flowers on her clothes. She was playing.

Go ahead and defend her murder.

Her murder is deplorable.

2 Likes

I don’t think capitalizing and bolding the word is working. You know the whole “The lady doth protest too much, methinks” thing.

NO we have to be “better then the terrorists” when at WAR with them!!

GOD BLESS the United States Military! :us:

Lives are lost at war. We have to not be afraid to sacrifice a few lives in order to make America great again. Trade wars are easy to win. The casualties will be minimal. However, if we’re not afraid to fight dirty and kill a few innocents then we might as well concede to China to whole thing. Making America Great Again is not easy, but Patriotic Americans are willing to do what’s needed. War crimes and all.

2 Likes

Remember this poster is cheering the President who flat out said he would target innocent civilians with our military might.

Well at least until he saw the negative response he received, then he took it underground, even rescinding Pentagon transparency rules on reporting civilian casualties in our combat ops.

1 Like

Daenerys showed us the model for how you win wars. If you’re not willing to commit, like she did, then you may as well stay at home.

1 Like

Well, thanks for giving me flashbacks to going to NASCAR races as a child.

Go hard or go home.

The enemy is deplorable, they are barbarians who haven’t evolved since the crusades! They fight in the most barbaric and brutal way they can! They butcher, blow up and behead there own and do the same and worse to their enemies.

How do you know that poor child was playing or was being forced to be in the vicinity of battle or worse that she had bombs taped to her body, the barbaric Jihadist’s use children as shields and weapons.

GOD BLESS our USA TROOPS!!

Well, thanks for giving me flashbacks to reading Spanish journals about colonization. Real freshmen hours.

They could have lasers as well. Or maybe some Fallout 3 mini-nukes?

1 Like

Look we get it, pro-life if they’re American babies but if they’re from the Middle East then war is hell.

3 Likes

WAR is always hell wherever it is fought! That’s why PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH is the best deterrent to WAR but astoundingly liberals are against that too! :open_mouth: Its typical of the “never win” cycle of liberal madness! :crazy_face:

How many bumper stickers do you have?

3 Likes

War never changes.

Nice Dodge. We get it, pro-lifers are not really pro-life. Just pro forced birth, especially if they are from the Middle East.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m sure you would. And this one in particular is rather close to Trump’s, uh, “heart”.

2 Likes

Awesome

I have NONE on my car but you should check out how many “liberals suck” stickers and magnets I have on my refridgerator! :wink:

Thank you. lol.