Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

No, he says they will not. Like a bunch of others.

Complete nonsense…

If you read the report, it doesn’t conclude that at all.

Yep.

Remember that he went to McConnel to issue a bipartisan statement about what was going on and Mitch told him to pound sand.

1 Like

Barr had made up his mind long before he even became AG when he sent his unsolicited memo to the DOJ

1 Like

Opposition research is not illegal and the Hillary campaign and the DNC paid a MILLION bucks for the Russian dossier manufactured by Fusion GPS with the help of UK spy Christopher Steele which was used as “intelligence” data to get a FISA warrant and open the Mueller investigation.

It’s truly disgusting that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that was set up after 9/11 as a tool to better protect the US from foreign enemies has been tainted by leftist liberal Democrats which exposes them for the national security threat they are since they will politicized anything & everything to retain power.

Mitch McConnell is evil. He’s allowing all this terrible stuff to happen.

That investigation would lead you directly to Mitch McConnell.

Im ok with that…im not a big fan.

I’m not picking out relevant portions of the report for you to read. Go read it

1 Like

That’s not how the Mueller investigation started. You can find how and why the investigation was started on Page 1 of the report.

To me, the statement that Mueller couldn’t exonerate him meant that Mueller hated Trump from the beginning but couldn’t find a criminal case against him. He was acting as a prosecutor but, having failed in his goal, gratuitously expressed his own anger over his failure to get Trump.
“I couldn’t catch him, but darned if I’m not going to smear him”.
It is an admission of bias by Mueller.,
It turns the Mueller report into a document of opposition research for the Democrats, paid for with taxpayer money.

3 Likes

The Mueller report also states the is they could have exonerated him the report would say so. To me, that statement means that he also looked at ways to exonerate him.
There is no anger in his report. He tries to lay out events and facts.

I get that…and understand that’s what you’d think.

This POV is a very astute one and rings with truth.

Even with this understanding, it is simply absurd to not let it go and move on to the next fake smear job.

:newspaper_roll:

Yet true.

When did Mueller know there was no collusion?

You didn’t.

Come on guys, everybody knows it’s the prosecution’s job to prove the innocence of the person they’re seeking to prosecute. Wait, what?

2 Likes

That’s how Mueller claims it started.

1 Like