Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Barr and Rosenstein made it CLEAR that their interpretaion didn’t take into consideration any idea that a president can’t be indicted.

They just concluded he didn’t obstruct.

Mueller could have done the same thing or reccommend that they indict. He punted. No one will ever love him for it.

M

I’m sure we will hear from Mueller about what his intentions were, but we’ll hear from Barr first

You accept the reports findings?

That’s a change from a few weeks ago.

Mueller finished his investigation on his own schedule.

How sad.

You can thank Lynch.

I don’t think any of them realize yet that this is the beginning and that Pelosi and Cummings will take what this report uncovered, investigate the money, and blitz Trump.

They’re probably just taking comfort in what Republican media says tonight.

Did he meet with somebody in a hangar in Arizona?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still say that no one will ever love him for what he did.

He was supposed to be the gold standard that no one could effectively argue against.

Well, now Barr has to bear the brunt because Mueller punted, and Barr is unnecessarily being tainted as some sort of creature.

Thank GOD he has Rod Rosenstein agreeing with him - although so far the left is pretending to not know that.

M

I go away for a bit and come back to this cluster ■■■■■ :rofl:
Btw, my name is Apocalypto whether I debate politics here or anywhere else. :fist_left:

Too late Fran…you can’t bribe me.

Not only is it unethical…it even hits your standard of being technically illegal…

He didn’t say that. In fact Barr met with Mueller and asked if he would have recommended indicting the President except for that policy and Mueller said that he would not have done so.

Yeah, but it’s not the wingnuts or whatever you called me doing it.

Barr’s word is not to be trusted.

And what about Rod Rosenstein? He agreed with Barr regarding the conclusions. Is he also running cover for the President?

M

You are different how?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WHY?

Becuase it’s not what you wanted to hear?

M

I like to debate politics. My name is Sneaky whether I’m debating politics or something else.