Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Where? Show me a quote. Barr never said that.

That’s not what the report finds.

Where do you get that? You keep claiming it but just by stating it doesnt make it true.

You said NO collusion and NO obstruction. How do you come to that conclusion?

The _real_media — the one you kept saying was fake – was overwhelmingly accurate, con. Eat your peas.

1 Like

But that is the problem.

You are interpreting Trump’s actions as trying to obstruct when what he was doing was trying to get it to conclude quickly, because it was tearing us all apart andmamking governing harder for all.

If he is NOT guilty he is not trying to HIDE anything, which is the true nature of obstruction - you are trying to stop the discovery of your guilt. There is NO legitimate reason to stop the discovery of your innocense, so to claim he wanted to is DUMB.

Barr and Rosenstein agree.

He wanted it over, and as quickly as possible. He was innocent and it was a nightly horror show on TV that was bogus.

M

Thats not new. Many were talking about that at the onset of the wild witch hunt. It wasnt surprising when sessions lost his job for not doing his job.

Trump repeatedly ordered people to lie.

There is no difference between these two.

The president doesn’t get to decide what is off the rails any more than you or I do.

Again, not his place to dictate the pace of the investigation. Any more than it is yours or mine.

Page 3 of Barr’s summary report.

Seriously?

He is saying you can interpret the President’s actions as you want to.

I gave the Comey firing as an example.

But Barr and Rosenstein go further. They say yes, you CAN interpret actions either way, but it only makes sense to interpret them with the full knowledge that the President is NOT guilty of the charge of conspiracy. He had no intention of obstructing the truth. The TRUTH was on his side.

M

I’m done playing games with you. :roll_eyes:

what do you call handing the russians polling data so they can tailor their efforts to specific states?

1 Like

There was no collusion found by Mueller. Continuing to cherry pick pieces of underlying data doesn’t change Mueller’s conclusion.

We are done.

I realize this is just a partisan game for you, but please, think for a minute about how absurd that argument is.

If, for example, OJ Simpson tampered with the evidence, then was found not guilty, could he then say “look, I didn’t obstruct because obviously I didn’t do it - I was found not guilty.”

Or, and honest to god innocent man, accused of murder, but afraid of someone ratting him out - he knows full well he didn’t do it…that is in fact the truth. He tampers with a witness, intimidates them - no obstruction because he knew he was innocent?

Can you answer the simple question? What do you call that?

I’m genuinely curious.

Trump didn’t tamper with evidence.

Actually, you’re wrong.

If he thinks the investigation is stalled and for the wrong reasons, he has every right to order a new investigation and/or a new investigator, as he did with Comey.

He knew Comey knew he was not guilty and he knew that Comey wasn’t making that clear fast enough.

M

It is an irrelevant question.

THERE WAS NO COLLUSION.

Nothing else matters.

Geeze! :roll_eyes: