Coming death of this Russian Collusion conspiracy

Pelosi is in a tight corner here. Will she kneel to the hyperbole from the left and shifty schiff? Or continue with her current statement no impeachment trial? Either way liberals will be losing seats

What is incorrect is your interpretation of events.

Let’s say that the President wants to fire James Comey and he does so, telling everyone it was for the way he was handling the Russia collusion investigation.

YOU will say he intended to hide his crimes and that is why he fired him - obstructing the investigation. But the President KNEW he was not guilty of the crimes he was being smeared with. So, he fired Comey for NOT clearing him; for his slow-walking the investigation and his inability to quickly get the truth out there, about him.

That shows he wanted to get the whole thing behind him because it was BOGUS but was dividing the nation, for no good reason. It wasn’t true and he knew it. That is a legitimate reason to fire Comey - he wasn’t doing his JOB properly and it was damaging to the nation.

Since we now know he was NOT guilty of conspiracy to collude it is clear that he had no intent to HIDE anything, but rather an intent to better or more quickly get to the truth, and he had no faith in Comey to do that.

That is not now and never will be obstruction.

INTENT is the key.

M

It’s new that:
Trump ordered his attorney to fire mueller and his attry refused.
Trump ordered Lewandowski to tell sessions to limit the scope and he refused.
Trump ordered Sessions to unrecuse and fire mueller and sessions refused.

There is a lot of new stuff here.

1. No. Even if there is no crime, you can obstruct justice.

2. The DOJ is independent of the executive brach. The POTUS can’t decide for them what the investigation will yield, so your hypothetical is bogus.

And because he knew he was innocent there is no reason he did any of that to hide his guilt.

He just wanted it to be OVER and the more quickly the better. Does anyone think this was good the the nation to have to go through?

M

She will cave. I’m absolutely convinced House DEMs will begin impeachment hearings in 2020.

The only question is whether or not they believe it would be more advantageous just to keep the hearings on the front page or whether it would be more advantageous just to impeach him outright.

Where did i say he can decide for them what the investigation will yeild???

What I said is he can decide if the investigation is going off the rails because of the investigators.

So did MILLIONS of other Americans. All obstructionists?

And Barr AND Rod Rosentein - no friend of the President - agrees with me - no crime, no intent to obstruct, because you have nothing to hide. You are innocent and you know it.

M

But none of it illegal. :wink:

But Trump didn’t obstruct justice so the point is moot.

Doesn’t matter what he knows. If you get charged with murder and know you didn’t do it, you aren’t allowed to blow up the courthouse before the trial because you know you didn’t commit the murder.

But Trump didn’t blow up anything. There was no obstruction of justice.

I’ll ask you again to back up your own claim. You stated that there was NO collusion and NO obstruction. Where does it state that?

Or did you just repeat what you heard?

Says who? Mueller didn’t say he didn’t.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,”

1 Like

Not a chance. I wasn’t born yesterday. :wink:

I don’t feel the need to convince you of anything. I really don’t care what you think to be honest.

It has already been established that there was no collusion and that there was no obstruction. nuff said.

Paul Manafort handed Russians polling data and the russians ran campaigns in the states the data indicated were important.

You guys proud of that?

By who?

Not Mueller.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,”

The DOJ stated as much. They have the final word.

Didn’t the report state that Trump asked Don McGahn and Rod Rosenstein to lie?

Once again there was no collusion. Get over it.

So the Mueller Report means nothing?