Comey 'Deviated' From Procedure in Clinton Probe, But Was Not Politically Biased, IG Says

If there’s merit to this new information and they find him guilty of a crime I personally hope they throw the book at the lifelong Republican for politicizing the FBI

1 Like

Yeah, I heard about this yesterday I think. We knew Comey was leaking and did so for the purposes of generating circular reporting to help strengthen the case with the FISA courts.

Actually this is about Clinton Email and Lynch/Obama administration, not FISA.

I get that but we have long known he was the source of the leak about the Steele Dossier which he used to support his case in the FISA courts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I apologize for what happened the other night. It’s clear I was in the wrong and have obviously been less than tactful in my replies. This sort of response is only to be expected due to my behavior. Genuinely, I’m sorry. I hope you’re okay, as I wasn’t intending to hurt anyone’s feelings.

I’ll refrain from continuing my horseplay out of respect for you as a fellow poster.

I hope you can accept my apology.

:slight_smile:

You can’t help yourself. It’s Trump’s fault.

Is Comey finally going to get indicted??

Expected, because he handed any criminal investigations off to Durham.

Perhaps the question should be why wasn’t it looked into earlier?

Interesting that the NYTs would just throw out a question of bias in an investigation while never raising that in all the failed investigations to get Trump, or this current impeachment farce.

:man_shrugging:

Why wasn’t it looked into earlier? It’s a fair question.

Because the system itself is bias…that and need to protect their own.

1 Like