Colorado commission has Masterpiece Bakery in its crosshairs again

Nope. I won’t pardon you. 1400 posts. You know they’re in there.

I don’t “have it on the brain”. I wanted an example of a moral objection that was universal, that was why I chose it.

Not going on a fishing expedition. If you have an answer, give it. If not, then there’s no point in you responding any further. But if you want to keep addressing the poster, instead of the post, then you aren’t following the forum rules. Maybe the SCotUS could fix that for you!

Thus, you DO know the answers.

Your pretense to the contrary is dishonest.

Masterbating to pictures of children is morally objectionable in the same way that celebrating being a member of a protected class.

While I may have to serve members of protected classes, I can refuse to serve them a product that they will use to celebrate being a member of a protected class.

Did I get your argument correct?

There are a lot of non-transgender and non-gay people who oppose this type of behavior on the part of the lawyer.

I have yet to be given an answer to “show me a transition cake.” I’ve just been called a troll for asking.

I don’t know every single argument every single person has ever made on the subject. I can’t express every single point you’ve ever made.

Either engage, or don’t, but make it about the post. Or you’re not interested, disengage.

No, but you got yours right, the denial is fine if you happen to share the moral objection but it isn’t if you don’t. I never said or implied they were moral equivalents, only that they are both in the category moral objection.

“pretense to the contrary” hahahaha

The game now is to get me to provide you something I’m not gong to provide.

You’re upset that I won’t abide by your demands. Tough for that.

Another error. I HAVE answered. And I showed you where to find it.

I’m not jumping back into the monkey pile again just because you came late to the party.

Now ask me again. See if I’ll play your game.

It doesn’t matter if I or you think the baker is morally wrong. HE feels it is morally wrong. I personally think the baker is very sincere and honest. I don’t think he is trying at all to be an ass or be discriminatory.

1 Like

But you want me to do it.

For you.

Meh.

You’ll just have to be disappointed, I guess.

I never implied that you felt the two were morally equivalent, just that they’re both objectionable things. Right?

You’ll have to explain how I got mine right? I was explaining how I understood your argument. If I have it wrong, it would be great for you to explain where I’m misinterpreting what you’re saying.

If someone holds that religious belief (and certainly some do!), why would you want to impose on him that he must abet someone in doing it?

You definitely implied they were morally equivalent.

Yes, he did.

Nobody is asking for the baker to participate in the celebration. It’s widely known the baker is a bigot and wouldn’t want to come anyways.

These guys are all OBSESSED with pedophilia btw.

Party of Roy Moore and Donald Trump.