Colorado commission has Masterpiece Bakery in its crosshairs again

Answer or ignore me. Stop abusing honored guests.

Another error.

Then stop responding. Either answer or ignore. Quit the flaming accusations of trolling. If you don’t wish to engage my question, then don’t.

But not with the INTENT of making it for a transgender celebration.

1 Like

Then explain how I’m wrong.

Already done.

Stop trolling.

Are you talking about when the KKK wanted the painting?

As a painter, I only do paintings of cross burnings for historical purposes. I don’t give a damn about your cross burning religion.

If you can explain the difference, link the post number.

You can’t. It’s not there. Unlike you, I’ve read the entire thread.

Nor am I.

Answers to your questions are in there. I’m not repeating them for each new person who comes along thinking he is asking something new.

Besides, I’ll repeat myself:

You have to remember that you are arguing with people whose entire life is built around not having to think for themselves.

They crave domination which is why they love Trump.

They want to be reassured, coddled, and kept on a choker.

1 Like

You’re probably right.

Doesn’t excuse the baker for violating CO PA laws. Can’t we agree that both sides are morally wrong?

I think you would be happier with more gay people in your life btw.

1 Like

Guy walks into a custom child portrait shop, hi, I would like to commission an oil portrait of this stunning child, so I can masturbate to it please. Does the intent of the purchaser matter? Or does the artist have to do it?

And don’t try the pedophiles aren’t a protected class thing, it doesn’t matter, protected class doesn’t make you more than equal, only equal. If I can deny the pedophile based on the expressed purpose of his wanting my product I can deny a member of a protected class on the same grounds, moral objection based on the expressed purpose you wish to put my product to.

Try and be honest with yourself here, you wouldn’t object to that based solely on the fact that you happen to share that moral objection.

1 Like

You are addressing me directly. It’s not abuse to tell you it’s already in the thread.

And given that you know my position on being asked for the same thing again, damned straight, it’s trolling to do so all the same.

Now ask me again, and see if you get me to play your game.

Please pardon me for not taking your word for it.

And the answers were just as irrelevant and absent of consistency and logic. We’re in the thread now. If you’re not interested in discussing it here, then you have literally no reason to respond. Just don’t. No one is forcing you to participate. Either participate or don’t, but back off the accusing others of trolling business.

Why do you have pedophilia on the brain? Weird thing to bring up out of the blue.

The words I quoted are not true.

Ask party-free to explain that to you.

If you’re not going to tell me where, and aren’t going to give an answer, and are just going to keep on with “ur a troll” then that’s abuse of guest.

No game. I came to this thread today. Asked questions. You didn’t want to answer, so you just accused others of trolling.

Address the post, not the poster. It’s as clear as day in the rules.

So you DO want businesses to be forced, in some cases, to serve others? Or…because you’re not being clear on this point.