Colorado commission has Masterpiece Bakery in its crosshairs again

Owned

It’s how they are using the courts as a weapon against their enemies.

Not necessarily next time. Brett Kavanaugh will be one of the justices next time, plus it’s now so blatantly obvious they are harassing the bakery owner.

This has nothing to do with “equal treatment”. He will serve anyone regardless of race sexual orientation or whatever

What he wont do is bake cakes with themes he objects to. For example, no cakes celebrating Halloween.

So spare us the “equal treatment” nonsense.

This person is engaging in harassment of the owner, demanding cakes with sexual and satanic themes.

1 Like

Libs playing their victim card once again to force others into compliance.

They make me sick. Its absolute hatred towards christianity. Bet they wouldn’t do this to a Muslim Baker, whose religion would also prevent him/her from baking the cake.

1 Like

So much for "tolerance ". Its a one way street for them.

What a stupid, stupid post.

Someone should have advised the baker to sign his cakes though. It would have made his case stronger.

Of course. It’s about retaliating against Christian community. The hatred that rest in their heart overwhelms em.

He needs his deplorable self run out of business. He’s not a decent person. SHAME! SHAME!

MAKE HIM PAY! SHUN HIM!

Competing religions.

That’s true for sure in this case. The lawyer (transgender) and the commission need to be smacked down even harder by the SCOTUS next time. We might even get Kagan and Soromayer to agree.

Yep making Christians live up to Christianity is hate, and his objections aren’t rooted in religion.

Who assigned you the task?

God…

You aren’t going to like how your derision turns out for you little lost boy. I pity you.

Oh, you mean Centgov of the Secular Puritanism. Never mind.

That’s all they have. Name calling.

He’s not a bigot. Someone could walk into his bakery, say they were a lesbians and celebrating the adoption of a baby girl. Then ask for the premade cake with the pink icing.

They would get it. I know this is true because in the original case the Baker offered the gay couple a premade cake. They refused and demanded one with a gray message.

He’s being targeted for his faith.

1 Like