CoJ is at it again

Notice how forum libs come to defend the most powerful law agency to go their opponents.

2 Likes

And you think they are all opposed to CRT?

The perceived persecution of conservatives by conservatives is something else…forever victims even when in power but especially when out

Talk about a lens…

1 Like

That’s open to interpretation. Politely telling a school board member “I don’t appreciate …” could have a school board member reporting it as harassment or intimidation. Slippery slope.

All who? VPs? Yeah.

And you know this how?

They aren’t getting violent over finger paints.

The schools boards have become a catch all for grievances…air them but the violence has become problematic and there is no place for it

The US public school system as directed by school boards is ■■■■

All because conservatives are terrified about teachers telling the true story of America and not glossing over the hard parts.

3 Likes

Funny…it’s democracy in action and libs don’t like it. How ironic.

3 Likes

Air the complaints go for it, but it needs to stop short of violence…

You know what else is great about these school boards?

They are elected officials, stick it to the libs vote em out

It is compiling info on people making threats.

Critical Rightwing Theory

3 Likes

Democracy does not include making violent threats.

Summer of Love

1 Like

:rofl: We had a revolution!

2 Likes

Define harassing

2 Likes

“The FBI is not doing that,” Monaco interjected. “The role of the Justice Department is to, as you well know, investigate crimes. It’s about violence and that’s it.”

Meanwhile where is FBI investigation into leaders of riots over the last 2 years? Where they not crimes?

2 Likes

The GWoT is over, they need work and funding.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What was it that I said to my follow conservatives back then? Oh yeah…it will be used against them. :wink:

2 Likes