CoJ is at it again

Silence is violence.

3 Likes

yup…

Yeah…local so what’s the issue here?

“U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has directed federal authorities to meet with local law enforcement over the next month to discuss strategies for addressing the increase in “harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers” in public schools across the country.”

1 Like

Federal Parent Violence Statue. Sentence enhancers.

1 Like

Sounds super skeery. The all powerful gubmint trying to shut up dissent with the long arm of the law.

Sounds like it yeah…

“In a six-page letter to President Biden last week, the National School Boards Association detailed instances of threats and acts of violence (mostly related to mask mandates) at school board meetings in states including California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Texas and Virginia.”

Masks…sheesh.

And how many parents been threaten? How many Americans threaten every day. What makes low level goverment people special over ordinary citizens?

Just come out and admit there are different levels treatment when it comes to law/protection.

3 Likes

The Arizona dad was ready to make a citizens arrest of his sons school principal for it…zip ties at the ready

3 Likes

I don’t know… how many parents have been threatened? You tell me.

If only they were this passionate about things that actually mattered in life.

1 Like

Are you saying local law enforcement ignored it?

We need more citizen arrests of low (and high) level government officials.

1 Like

Nope…

Reminds me of a high octane version of the Tea Party who were so upset with big spending government - until Obama was out of office and the next guy took over.

Its almost as if they have to get mad about something…anything!

3 Likes

He probably had the same look in his eye

2 Likes

Like there is a carrot that is used to direct their outrage for votes.

1 Like

Compiling information on parents that opposes CRT isn’t a threat?

2 Likes

Is that what you believe is going on?

Every police contact and/or complaint.

1 Like