CoJ is at it again

Corruption of Justice wants to go after parents that attend school board meetings.

NSBA wants FBI to investigate parents that attend to school board meeting as domestic terrorist.

So I ask…who are the real terrorist here?

3 Likes

From the article:

“…harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers in public schools across the country.”

You don’t see a place for law enforcement here?

Who decides?

2 Likes

Local yes. What violence? How about organized violence we all did witness throughout our country over last 2 years that burned down cities and business. Or how anarchy was created that allowed authoritarians to gain power?

3 Likes

Im pretty sure ‘attending’ school meetings would not present a problem.

Didn’t the DOJ get involved in prosecuting crimes committed during the 2020 riots?

Yes, credible threats of violence should be investigated by local police.

What business does the FBI have in local school board meetings?

Expect FBI surveillance and entrapment of parents who speak out.

2 Likes

It’s to intimidate parents to shut the ■■■■ up.

3 Likes

Or… and now hear me out here… makes threats against low level government officials.

1 Like

CRT fightin’ back.

2 Likes

People are threaten all the time…Where are FBI and CoJ?

Or is low level goverment officials special?

Yes, the party line is that the teacher’s unions should run the public schools, not parents and tax payers. Consider what the Democratic nominee for governor of Virginia recently said:

“I’m not going to let parents come into schools and actually take books out and make their own decision,” McAuliffe said. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

McAuliffe says parents shouldn’t tell schools what to teach, handing Youngkin a campaign ad (yahoo.com)

4 Likes

They are allowed to speak. The clip I saw had a parent completely out of control. So much so, 4 people had to restrain him. Should still just be a local law enforcement issue.

Precisely…

Probably has something to do with incidents like this one…but “crt fighting back, coj, silencing parents etc sure sounds scary…

1 Like

Local police issue.

2 Likes

When you have to “train people to spot violence” ie learn how to manufacture fear, it is being used as a weapon. Pretty sure people already know what violence is.

3 Likes

Last week the National School Boards Association wrote an open letter to President Biden asking for law enforcement help because the threats have become so prevalent.

Since there have been threats sent via mail, that has made it a Federal matter.

People have lost their damned minds because there are those out there who have used propaganda to convince them that CRT is thing that is taught at a level outside of college, that the vaccine will kill you and that masks are tyranny.

I didn’t think that the crumbling of a a major industrial power would all be so stupid.

5 Likes

Did they need the COJ and FBI for that?

1 Like

Correct