CoJ is at it again

Get your hearing checked.

School choice! An idea we can all support!

3 Likes

You don’t need to type it. You are buying into the narrative. The complaint letter listed a handful of instances where the crowds got rowdy, or just where they were saying what the board didn’t want to hear. This isn’t about fear, other than fear of opposition.
Show me the letters with the death threats. Why weren’t these submitted with the complaint of minor disruptions?
Basically, the letter lists the sort of things that, just a couple of days earlier, Biden said all public officials had to put up with.

3 Likes

If there were a massive # of death threats etc included in those complaints you can bet cnn would have them plastered all over don lemon’s stupid show.

If we learned anything from lefties last year it’s that they have now problems taking the bad actions of a tiny handful of people and smearing millions with them.

Everything the Democrats do seems centered around division and control.

3 Likes

“I don’t think you can talk about our history without talking about the history of race”

You keep saying that like it’s never happened before. I m not going to change your mind so this will be my last post but…it’s been happening for decades. What’s happening now is some perversion of reality where everything is suddenly the fault of someone’s skin color.

That’s about as divisive and destructive as you can get in a classroom imho.

3 Likes

As soon as that happen, their ■■■■ comes to end.

2 Likes

Still not a federal issue, it is a local issue. That is the point here

2 Likes

I guess I can see that…I didn’t look at it from that angle.

I see the game of playing ignorant is still in the leftist playbook.

3 Likes

Some groups of people are able to see the bad in groups of people they support and call out their bad behavior.
Unlike the leftist who will defend anyone who might vote leftist. Just look at how most leftist defend and support the terrorist groups anitfa and blm.

2 Likes

Wallowing in the past helps no one. But just like an addict or alcoholic some people need someone to blame for their failures.

2 Likes

It is violence to threaten to recall a bunch of losers who think they know it all and parents should not have in say in what is being taught at their schools.
What is happening is what should happen. Parents being involved in what their children are being taught.
It does not amaze me that a leftist does not like the fact that their plan have been exposed.

2 Likes

That is what pretty much every conservative has said in this thread. It is a local issue.

2 Likes

Local officials live in their communities, might well have kids in those schools…there is nothing severe enough being alleged to necessitate federal involvement…unless of course you are trying to silence dissent.

4 Likes

There is a concerted effort, aided by the media, to paint these people as terrorists so they can be unpersoned and ignored.

4 Likes

There is still work to be done.

1 Like

Did you read that article?

I doubt all are playing. :wink: Some are undoubtedly.

RW Indoctrination is a powerful drug.

They said the same thing about MLK in his day as well.

Those who make claims, w/out evidence, tend to be either lazy, and/or ignorant.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong.

1 Like