Cohen: I put family and country first

Cohen is absolutely no threat, trump huggers. He barely knew where the styrofoam coffee cups & stir sticks were.

By the way, where the hell has Guilliani been?

1 Like

Can he signal loud enough?

Big time.

Cohen also refused to follow Trump’s lead to cast the FBI in a negative light over April’s raids on his home, hotel room and office.

I don’t agree with those who demonize or vilify the FBI. I respect the FBI as an institution, as well as their agents," Cohen said

He said, with a weird smile on his face as he mopped the sweat off his brow with a handkerchief and his darted about furtively.

A direct link from ABC who did the interview. Pretty revealing stuff if you ask me. He believes he has the goods on Trump should he be charged. Which he probably does. Trump and Co. should be extremely worried about this.

2 Likes

From the article…

Once Petrillo fully assumes his role, a joint defense agreement Cohen shared with the president, which allowed their lawyers to share information and documents with each other, will come to an end, ABC News has learned.

At that point, the legal interests of the president of the United States and his longtime personal attorney could quickly become adversarial.

Well, he flipped.

1 Like

Ouch!

When I asked Cohen directly what he would do if prosecutors forced him to choose between protecting the president and protecting his family, he said his family is “my first priority.”

Well, I guess he ain’t taking a bullet for the orange turd. Lol!

When I asked Cohen how he might respond if the president or his legal team come after him – to try and discredit him and the work he did for Mr. Trump over the last decade – he sat up straight. His voice gained strength.

“I will not be a punching bag as part of anyone’s defense strategy,” he said emphatically. “I am not a villain of this story, and I will not allow others to try to depict me that way.”

1 Like

I’m getting impatient. :slight_smile:

So what you’re saying is…you believe him?

Completely understandable. Things will get exciting soon.

Irrelevant if I believe him or not.

whistles Andy Griffith show theme

If you don’t believe him, “what difference does it make”?

The president’s personal lawyer is about to flip and you’re asking this with a straight face?

1 Like

Getting nervous? Do you think he’ll flip?

Believing his words are irrelevant. If he has the goods, then he will be required to back it up with proof, or lead investigators to proof.

Using that straight face, will you believe what he says?

Ok, ok, ok…my prediction is…when all is said and done, he’ll say it’s all a big “nothing burger” and the left will call him a liar.